• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Firestorm & Blaze - Progression pics

The_Thunderer

Here are Firestorm & Blaze - purchased from Stephen on August 14th. I'm a little late at starting this thread, but I'll post a pic from when I first got them as well.

Here they are!
Firestorm on 8/16/2008
Firestorm2.jpg

Firestorm on 10/05/2008
DSC00752-1.jpg

And on 10/10/08.
DSC00886.jpg

Firestorm and Blaze are beautiful.
I like how Firestorm's saddles stretch so far
and Blaze's pattern isn't bad looking either. :)

LOL. Thanks! My dad saw them for the first time on Sunday... he said, "WOW!" when he looked at Firestorm. I think he thought the same thing! LOL.

UPDATES!!!!

Here are some pics I took of these two tonight. First is Firestorm...
060.jpg

Another... Belly shot!
061.jpg

Close-up of Firestorm's head...
066.jpg

Firestorm... I can't be happier as to how FIRE-like he's becoming!!!
063.jpg

Last one of Firestorm... funny how his head is always "just around the corner!" LOL!
067.jpg

Pictures of Blaze on the next post....

Here's Blaze...
084.jpg

Blaze being SQUIRMY with my daughter Amberly!!!!
090.jpg

Blaze with our new girl, Angela.
093.jpg

Kinda funny... Red-head with a red snake!
094.jpg

And finally, Blaze with Gemma...
097.jpg

Let me know what you all think! I think they're "progressing" just fine!

Back