• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Quite a scare I had

did it look like it was breathing...oddly? Or just me?

it's poor clutch mates look so concerned for it lol.

I love the three little heads checking the oddling out like wtf happened to you man? Definite cutie too bad about the kink though- how bad is it?

Seen that appearence before.. Something about the kink causes the white area.. Obviously, the two correlate..

Regards. Tim of T and J

I had something similar to that last year, but a much narrower region of the body. It's (can't remember what sex it is) is still alive, but the kink seems to have gotten worse instead of better. Plus the snake sometimes goes berserk, so I think it's insane (or what passes for that condition in a snake).

I'll set this one up and offer it food, so it's going to be up to it to survive or not. If it's a survivor, I'll just bring it to Expo and figure out what to do with it then and there.

And no, the one from last year and the one from this year are completely unrelated as far as I know. Seems to me last year's version was an Amber and this one came out of my Blood Red stock. Of course that two headed corn I produced a few years ago came from my Blood Red stock, so who knows?

Interesting...I hope he makes it!!!! poor lil guy : (
You produced a 2 headed corn?!?!?! omg do u have any pictures?!?!?!?
Do you still have him/her???

Was it just me or did the poor fella seem to be having trouble breathing. Seemed like some really laboured gasps.

Back