• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Robbie, if I do end up going, I'll likely need your services. :) Just a question though - would you be able to take me back to the airport as well? What days would work best for you? Sunday or Monday?

Yes! The Snake-Lover Shuttle Service goes between the Orlando International Airport and the Homewood Suites, Hilton, and any other hotel/motel you might possibly be staying at.

I will be requesting off from work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I'll have those 3 days available all day. The Monday and Wednesday before the show, I'll be available to be at the airport at 2:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be able to be at the airport between 6 and 6:30pm. The Monday after the show, I'll be able to make a run that leaves Daytona at 12:30pm to arrive at the airport around 1:30-2pm. That'll be my only run for that day.

Yes! The Snake-Lover Shuttle Service goes between the Orlando International Airport and the Homewood Suites, Hilton, and any other hotel/motel you might possibly be staying at.

I will be requesting off from work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I'll have those 3 days available all day. The Monday and Wednesday before the show, I'll be available to be at the airport at 2:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be able to be at the airport between 6 and 6:30pm. The Monday after the show, I'll be able to make a run that leaves Daytona at 12:30pm to arrive at the airport around 1:30-2pm. That'll be my only run for that day.

You are so AWESOME! Do you make detours to the grocery and liqueur store? :dgrin:

I am horribly envious.

I -so- hope to be able to meet up with all of you people on Daytona 2011... especially if I can manage getting into this hotel arrangement as well.

I'm sure I can come up with a raffle prize or two again! Now I have to see if it's only me going, the whole family, and where I'll be staying.

I could not get the proper days off to make it this year (I have the week after off, but it would be a pain trying to get there by Saturday morning when I have to work on Friday). Alas, maybe next year.

Heather, it's Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday is the best day for deals, so you only have to make it for dinner on Sat night... You can do it! Florida vacation... Florida vacation... say it with me, Florida vacation!

Once again, we can see how "involved" people who frequent the other sites are. Zero posts at either of two places I've seen this identical thread...

Once again, we can see how "involved" people who frequent the other sites are. Zero posts at either of two places I've seen this identical thread...

I know - but I also know not a lot of people from those two sites seem to make it to Daytona anyways. One person on one of the sites I am sure will contact me directly vs posting in the thread. They did last year anyways....
I make it available for everyone because this is a herp related gathering and especially now with the raffles and raising money for a cause that is important to ALL of us - the more the merrier.

I know - but I also know not a lot of people from those two sites seem to make it to Daytona anyways. One person on one of the sites I am sure will contact me directly vs posting in the thread. They did last year anyways....
I make it available for everyone because this is a herp related gathering and especially now with the raffles and raising money for a cause that is important to ALL of us - the more the merrier.

I will be attending this year as well since I had so much fun last year! Actually, this year, I OWN a corn snake too! (Thanks Eddie!)

Wish I could go but I am too poor, plus it might be conflicting with the start of the fall semester here at State. :(

Back