• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Teaser.........

carol said:
Well, the head pattern screams Ultra... my guess would be an Ultra Carmel Lav. :crazy02:

I would have to agree with Carol, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at it. SWEET!!

PtDnsr said:
Three years. It's a thread from 2002...that's gorgeous as well though - I'd love to see an adult pic.

~Katie

One of these years I'll take a class on counting.... :rolleyes:
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

carol said:
One of these years I'll take a class on counting.... :rolleyes:
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

There are three types of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't..... :grin01:

Trick photography!

It is really a normal ghost.

:)

I know because a little bird told me so.... :crazy02:

Some later pics.......

teaser05_002.jpg

teaser05_003.jpg

teaser05_004.jpg

ultra butter and...um ultra carmel???? grrrrr.... come on Rich, you don't want to make me cry...

LOL! Just make all us outlaws promise not to tell! Even after shed I still stand by my original guess. If that thing is not from the Ultra line, I'll eat my hat.

I agree. It screams ultra something to me also. But ultra and what...? Now that they've shed, I take back ultra lav because of the yellow in the background. Thats why I say ultra carmel (or would it be called an ultra amber?)

Jynx said:
ultra butter and...um ultra carmel???? grrrrr.... come on Rich, you don't want to make me cry...

: poke poke :

What's an ultra butter? You mean ultramel caramel, aka golddust? An ultra butter is impossible.

The animals at my place that I have been referring to as "GoldDusts" are Ultramel Caramels. Of course, identifying them from Ultra Caramels as well as Ambers (or anything else *Hypo* bred to Caramel, for that matter), is likely going to be a real challenge in years to come.

Ya and everyone thinks I'm a huge dork for trying to slow down the name game. Serp is going to have to start makeing "reference posters" to go with his yearly books. Heck in a couple more years, posters won't cut it and we will need an annual cornsnake dictionary. I can't keep up!!

Back