• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Teaser.........

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
teaser05_001.jpg

Wow! Super babies Rich.

I am guessing.... LOL I have no idea! I suppose a new morph or mix? Or you would not tease us like this! LOL

Well, the head pattern screams Ultra... my guess would be an Ultra Carmel Lav. :crazy02:

Rich you gotta tell!!!
that would be so wrong if you didn't. i would leave this forum and never look back, because the administrator was a very mean man.

now please dont make me do it!!

TBurkeIII said:
Rich you gotta tell!!!
that would be so wrong if you didn't. i would leave this forum and never look back, because the administrator was a very mean man.

now please dont make me do it!!

Hey, this is the ONLY fun I get at this time of year! :rolleyes:

Rich Z said:
Hey, this is the ONLY fun I get at this time of year! :rolleyes:

Thats mean Rich.... :( I wanna know what it is!!!! I say....um ultra lav and golddust?

Well, I don't even have a guess for the snake other than the fact that it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous snakes...now didn't your parents teach you not to tease others? It's not nice and it makes us extremely jealous ;)

~Katie

BTW, those snakes in the photo haven't even had their first shed skins yet. :wavey:

I was going to point out to some of the newer members that it would be AT LEAST a week before we even get a clue.

Are you kidding? There are some he posted last year that he still hasn't 'fessed up to. :bang:

yeah that is why i am threatening to leave...i have one foot out the door Rich.

now lets have it!!!

a weeks wait my a**

carol said:
I stand corrected.... there are some from 2 years ago he is still keeping mum about...

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1821&page=1&pp=10

My guess is the one in the link was a Hypo A Carmel Lav, and the one in this thread is an Ultra or Ultramel Carmel Lav. I guess I'll have to wait 2 more years to see if I am even close....

Three years. It's a thread from 2002...that's gorgeous as well though - I'd love to see an adult pic.

~Katie

Hey yeah, when do we get to know what that snake is pictured in the link Carol posted? I've wondered about it for a long time. C'mon, Rich! We've been very patient and well-behaved.

Back