• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Live Egg Cam

mbdorfer said:
Yeah, the second one from the left is definitely movin' about.
"Hey Dad, can you help me with my homework"
"Not now, I'm watching the egg cam"
This is too cool!

How about me??

Boss - "Traci did you print those reports yet?"

Traci - "No boss, I'm watching the egg cam, come look!"

if the eggs that are hatching could sing a song it would be,

im .. comming, im comming out, i want the world they put me on a web cam show. :) :santa:

That and the cat must be up in the window, there's a streak of sunlight blocking some of the view. We need a stick-on windshield wiper for the inside of the box. :grin01:

mbdorfer said:
Yeah, that's good. How'd that go over? LOL

LOL, he's cool. He often asks me questions about my reptiles, and I even got him a turtle for one of his sons. (at his request) I'm also giving a reptile presentation to his cub scout troop next month. I'm a lucky employee.

The one on the far right is an anery, saw it before I left. Hard to tell on the second fuzzy dark blur. :shrugs: Expecting anerys and normals in this clutch.

Traci1 said:
LOL, he's cool. He often asks me questions about my reptiles, and I even got him a turtle for one of his sons. (at his request) I'm also giving a reptile presentation to his cub scout troop next month. I'm a lucky employee.
That's cool. I'm just fortunate enough to be off today.
I gotta get off this site and get back to my life.
Oh, wait, I forgot I don't have one. Snakes took it over...............whew!

Holy heck, I think the second one is going to wipe off the inside of the lid so we can see better!!! Sorry, I'm not containing my excitement very well am I?

oh my goodness , this is so great
erm...is it working? i have been watching it for a while and the 2nd from the left hasnt seemed to have moved in a very long time, has he got his lil head sticking out down to his neck area? if so hes been that way for ages now. lol. a slit in the 2nd from the right and the last one on the right, is that a whole in the egg the little fella has made?
:D

Missy said:
oh my goodness , this is so great
erm...is it working? i have been watching it for a while and the 2nd from the left hasnt seemed to have moved in a very long time, has he got his lil head sticking out down to his neck area? if so hes been that way for ages now. lol. a slit in the 2nd from the right and the last one on the right, is that a whole in the egg the little fella has made?
:D
Yeah, it's working, the one on the left was moving around quite a bit about an hour ago. Should get better tonight. When they get home and clean the cover

Back