• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Live Egg Cam

Hurley

Registered
We more or less set this up for grins so we and a few people could watch for eggs to hatch, but we figured we would share the link if anyone is interested in watching for babies to pip. :)

We set up a web cam that will be on during waking hours (the eggs need their rest, you see) that autorefreshes an image every 30 seconds. We hope to keep this cam running during our egg hatching season, so we will switch to each new clutch of eggs after the other hatches out.

I will tell you in advance, it's just a web cam image, not a $2000 camera, so the quality is just that. The other issue is condensation on the lid, so forgive us the blur as the fog collects. However, I think enough will be visible to let us all know what's happening.

Anyway, if you are interested in checking in on our latest expected hatching, feel free to pop onto the CCCorns Egg Cam Page and see if anything is pipping. The clutch on the cam now is due any day. I'm guessing 2 days from now, but we'll see. :D

FYI, if it's just white static, the camera lost power or connection to the receiver for some reason. Bear with us, we'll get it back on line as we see it happen.

That's really cool, Connie. Thank you. For us aspiring breeders, this will be an invaluable resource. Can't wait to check it out!

Off air at the moment which is a shame but I look forward to when it's back on. Nice one, Connie.

Well, this is definitely not going to help me get any work done! LOL The little head is looking around... how sweet!

I've definitely got to do this this season! How cool to be able to watch your eggs develop whilst at the office :crazy02:

Cornfan said:
Well, this is definitely not going to help me get any work done! LOL The little head is looking around... how sweet!
I've definitely got to do this this season! How cool to be able to watch your eggs develop whilst at the office :crazy02:

I know, I could just stare at the egg cam all day! haha

I have never seen a snake hatch before....it's wonderful, do they usually all hatch out at about the same time /day?

Back