• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Live Egg Cam

Can't get Bob and Tom here...
So I am relegated to Howard...which is fine by me...

I do have their latest 2-disc set...

This container is fogging pretty badly. There are at least 4 (probably more) roaming around in there right now, stirring up trouble. LOL

This is such a cool page Hurley - thank you many times over - I keep checking it each time I log on, and today it was wonderful to see a tub full of new hatchlings instead of eggs :)

Here ya go, charcoals by the dozen (always the cutest way)...

Charcoals1.jpg

Charcoals2.jpg

Charcoals3.jpg

Charcoals4.jpg

Charcoals5.jpg

Sorry Guys.

Egg Cam is down due to my keyboard at home evidently getting possessed last evening.

:devil01:

It was speaking in tongues when I'd try to type something and randomly doing functions I didn't know a keyboard could do....so.... No cam today until I make it to store and get a new keyboard.

:eek1:

Back