• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

salmon snow male $250

wow identical to my salmon snow but that only makes sense.

cracker head before i make any purchases id like to see a pic of the snake you have jut be as fair as possible .

Not sure what gene you are talking about. The different lines of "coral" and/or "salmon" snows are being picked apart genetically to determine what makes them "coral" or "salmon", and it is pretty much a pain in the @ss. We are finding out it can be strawberry, it can be various different "red factors", linebreeding, combinations of these. Breed different lines like the OP wants to do hoping to get a clutch of "stunners" apparently can lead to heartbreak...Susan Willis crossed my Tequila Sunrise line snow to her JMG line coral ghost

attachment.php

attachment.php

could end up with a small clutch of blah, no pink whatsoever aneries...Photo's courtesy of Susan Willis, Willis Wildlife Enterprises :*)

wait explain the first photo here this is the out come?

Male, January 2012 hatch, feeding on large f/t pinkies, more salmon shades, less green, a little smaller than the other one, from a different clutch/different parents. For both of them: their colors are still developing. Getting better & better with each passing shed.

Attachments

• ssm2-6172012 006.jpg
    ssm2-6172012 006.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
128.jpg

so who matches up best? male one has the pink hues i want but i am not sure about the blotches i like them but they are diffrent

Back