• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from the UK!

LOL...you must have highly evolved night-vision after 15 years!!
My excuse is that the best films are on after 11pm...other than that I'd have to admit that I sit up all night when the eggs are hatching! :laugh:

lol, well my furthest ones are on day 48 now, most of mine each year are 55... so not too long, maybe a week and a day or 2... cant wait lol

of course i used to live on the boarder of london on the central line.So all i had to do was get a train into londo go clubbing all nite then work then out again work then out was fun.

Tula_Montage said:
Right missy Your on my msn :)
Feel free to chat anytime, im usually signed in in the later part of the evening.
YAY!! I'll look forward to having a good catch up and natter with you. :) It's the same with me too...later evening is when I get most freetime....just before I turn into a bat and do three circuits of the neighbourhood looking for food....oooh...not that I'm barking mad or anything....LOL

Cornmorphs....{boing} I'm excited for your hatch outs too...LOL...mine seem to do the slit 'n' spit routine at about days 57-61, so next clutch due to hatch here is on the 26th...let me know when your little pippies have arrived too! :)

Aiden...you party animal!! Now I'm picturing a club-scene tomato!! :laugh:

The Corn~Dorm said:
YAY!! I'll look forward to having a good catch up and natter with you. :) It's the same with me too...later evening is when I get most freetime....just before I turn into a bat and do three circuits of the neighbourhood looking for food....oooh...not that I'm barking mad or anything....LOL

I don't wake up till late afternoon...
I don't sleep till early early hours...

I hate being unemployed. I also hate looking for work LOL

I just got sad news :( A red group boa we were supposed to be getting today was sold 2 days ago... Im quite sad because he was beautiful :(

Ill have to make up for it with lots of fancy corns from you LOL

Awwwwww....commiserations...there's nothing worse than *missing the boat* when it comes to a beautiful specimen....but I'm sure you'll find comfort amongst my broods...LOL

LOL im sure i will... Since your online, fancy signing onto msn and giving me a little insight into your lot... :shrugs:

Are you still going to be around in about half hour, and then I'll have more time for chatting? I'm expecting a pizza delivery at any minute, so will have to dash off and munch...but I'll get it logged on now, for a couple of minutes/ until food arrives!

Ill be signed in... just keeping an eye on the roaming boas so sorry if i may be a little distracted :p

Theres breeding hamsters in tubs all over the living room that could be potential food... An animal bomb has landed... Im currently sitting amungst 27 animals in the living room... Its all happeneing in here LOL

*starts sweeping up sawdust* eew

The Corn~Dorm said:

Cornmorphs....{boing} I'm excited for your hatch outs too...LOL...mine seem to do the slit 'n' spit routine at about days 57-61, so next clutch due to hatch here is on the 26th...let me know when your little pippies have arrived too! :)

Aiden...you party animal!! Now I'm picturing a club-scene tomato!! :laugh:
will do louise :)

Thankee very much!! After all....the snakey addiction requires regular morph acquisition therapy! :laugh: I've got my toes and everything crossed for those pippies-in-waiting, hope all goes well.

Tula_Montage said:
Manage any pictures of elles future miami ;)???

I wish I'd had the time....it's been a YUCK day (I lost a female just days after her second clutch :( ), but the evening wasn't too bad, I just had customers visiting to bond (play & feed time) with their babies before they go home...and so I have literally only just waved goodbye to people in the last hour....I hadn't counted on them being so sociable and talkative....damn, guess that's a sign that I spend too much time talking to snakes!

LOL damn those chit chats eh.
And im so sorry to hear about your female :(
Hows the miami girl? It wasnt her was it?!

Tula_Montage said:
LOL damn those chit chats eh.
And im so sorry to hear about your female :(
Hows the miami girl? It wasnt her was it?!

Yup...it was her...I went into the viv to do fresh water for the day....and saw blood and icky stuff up the side of it...then found her twisted up and prolapsed. :(
So I had a tough time pulling myself back together ready for the customers...didn't do ever so well at the artificial air hostess smile...but the peeps were so pleased with their babes that they didn't seem to notice me being a bit quieter than usual. Hatchlings are good at entertaining people!

The Corn~Dorm said:
Yup...it was her...I went into the viv to do fresh water for the day....and saw blood and icky stuff up the side of it...then found her twisted up and prolapsed. :(
So I had a tough time pulling myself back together ready for the customers...didn't do ever so well at the artificial air hostess smile...but the peeps were so pleased with their babes that they didn't seem to notice me being a bit quieter than usual. Hatchlings are good at entertaining people!

Oh god i am so sorry :(
Is her second clutch incubating?

If i get one of hers, i will take extra special care of it :)

Stay strong L, things like this happen :(

Back