• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from the UK!

The Corn~Dorm said:
@ PureNightAir.....heehee, you'd have to meet them before deciding to keep any stray ones....some of these babes are full of spit, and whilst I think they are sooooo darn cute when they're having a hissy fit, I have seen plenty of folks back away from a 10" wriggler!

@ Tula....babies this year...have got snow, carolina, anery, miami & candycane (which haven't been listed on my site yet), and I'm waiting for another load of clutches to hatch out....one of those clutches is het butter & hypo....but next year should be the first of the het Opal breedings, and I'm excited and terrified at the thought of *maiden matings*!

Hmm and you are selling these?
Could you do me a huge favour and send me an email with your current stock and price lists?

Also if you wish add me to msn. I am quite interested in the miamis and candies. Would love to talk business ;)

[email protected]

Hello from the UK

Tula....My msn is: [email protected]. :)
I'll either catch up with you for a chat on msn when I get off the phone (busy day again!!) or I'll email with prices & stock if you've gone offline meanwhile. :cheers:

llol, yeah sorry about that louise, you just reminded me of someone a friends spokje about once lol..
i too have a few of the rarer uk morphs...
i have plenty of lavender hatchlings het for opal, i also have opal hatchlings..
got plenty more going though too, so cant wait for all that.
my het for opal and hypo lav motleys are due to hatch next week, the hets for opal, and hypo lav stripes are not too far behind either.. and the pewters have just mated (i hope lol)

good move yea its hot though lol. love the prices on your page my corn i got shipped to spain cost me 40 pounds in the uk to get taken from germany to spain and 50 euros to me door better tahn paying spanish prices iwould say.

eh run me through that again?
it looks like you got a corn from spain imported to the uk?, that cant be right, theres not much in spain

its the booze and the heat i tell you. I got a corn from the uk jerry cole reptilekeeping.com took it to germany Hamm show then gave it to reptilemania to bring back to spain for me.

wow that is some serious research.
whats the corn scene like over there? i heard there wasnt much going on? you could get rich selling amels for 300 euros lol

so far in the 3 years i have been here i have found a couple of shops that sell corns snd thry go for 90 euros each same as the couple of net sites i have seen out here the big things are balls they go for 150euros each and lots of albino burms for 500 each rtb go for 255 euros

cornmorphs said:
...and the pewters have just mated (i hope lol)
I'll have everything crossed for you....those babies sound delicious, hypo lav mots too, oh you just tickled my addiction :crazy02: (pin me down before I pounce!!)
Is it just me or do pewters have a real tendency to do things in their own sweet time?! I noticed with mine that they did growth spurts when they wanted to and often lagged way behind other subs of the same age...how have yours been with growth etc?

@ Aiden...It's good to hear of someone who has moved abroad and is totally enjoying it...as for the heat....please tell it to stay in Spain, it keeps turning up here...LOL...I'm not a fan of temperatures over 34 degrees, and nudity hasn't been made legal in supermarkets yet!!
(And it's good to know that my pricing is looking okay...thanks! :) )

Beast wishes
Louise

too right, pewters are hard work lol, they break all the rules.
the weight this female has put on is extrordinary.
i got her in feb at about 170 grams, and now shes about 330 or so, and thats before being mated.
BUT, heres the funny thing, shes was on 3/4 small mice every 5 days or so, talk about over feed, i put her on one medium and she piled on the weight lol.

LOL....sounds like you have my policy on the feeding regime....I like to see a good size prey item going in too, rather than an excess of small stuff! You've done really well with that weight gain...and like you say....these pewters don't like to make life easy!
Mine are taking the larger size of medium mice now....roughly 30g mouse weight, but getting there was a tough job...the females have a particular thing for not feeding from way before you can even see the first dullness of shed appearing....the shed normally becomes visible 12 days after they refuse! :rolleyes:

LOL i was hopeing you wanted the weather i hate it all i have to do is walk to the fridge for water and i am sweating buckets. and if nudiety was legal i would certanly go shopping more often hehe

aiden_punx said:
.... and if nudiety was legal i would certanly go shopping more often hehe

LOLOLOLOL....it would make standing in shopping queues a lot less stressful!
As for walking to the fridge....I'm still trying to climb in mine...the two coolest places right now are my snake room where I have a portable air-con unit and the fridge where I have my *breeding season stress rewards*! :cheers:

I've just been living with all the curtains drawn to keep the sun out as much as possible...I have a south facing back garden, a real heat trap...so it gets really unpleasant by 2pm. I think I'm becoming nocturnal....I haven't been outside in daylight for the past week! :laugh:

I have to take me sister up the stables every day on the scooter and it is a little warm i come back looking like a tomato.

Back