• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new horse

harm781

Harmoni
This is Millennium Morning. After much anticipation he has arrived. Another reason why I love craigslist. I actually got him free, the owner had to many horses not enough time and he has never really had a home were he was loved. He raced as a baby then was retired and spent life on the farm. He is trained english & western and w/t/c. My project is getting over fences. Can't wait to get on this boy. Hope all enjoy the beauty. Would have more but battery dies, will be going back Monday and bathing him along with clipping and pulling mane.

Attachments

• M&M.jpg
    M&M.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 110
  • M&Mbullet.jpg
    M&Mbullet.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 109
  • M&Mlooking.jpg
    M&Mlooking.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 109
  • M&Mtrot.jpg
    M&Mtrot.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 109
  • M&Mwhole.jpg
    M&Mwhole.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 110
More Pictures

I had the time today to play with my boy for a little bit. He got his mane pulled and I was able to clip him a little. I also rode him though for only 20 min. he was awesome. I had to lunge him first sine he was rearing to go. Hope you enjoy all the pictures.

Attachments

• canter.jpg
    canter.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 65
  • canter2.jpg
    canter2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 64
  • m&mbow.jpg
    m&mbow.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 64
  • m&mcloseup.jpg
    m&mcloseup.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 65
  • trot.jpg
    trot.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 67
Congrats, he is just so beautiful!!!! Nothing better than riding a good horse all summer long.....:D

He looks great! I can't believe you got him for free! I hope he realizes how he is now a special horse, not just one in a barn-full. You have a nice seat (I say from the cantering pic).

Congratulations--he's a very nice looking boy! I have two of mine up for sale right now, just don't have the time for all of them so I applaud you!

He is a looker. How tall is he? Looks tiny in some of the pictures.

Thank You. He is actually 16 hands but I'm 5'8" and need to lose a little weight, also have long legs. I made my 17.2 warmblood look average when I had her.

He looks great! I can't believe you got him for free! I hope he realizes how he is now a special horse, not just one in a barn-full. You have a nice seat (I say from the cantering pic).

thank you. You have no idea how much I keep saying to my husband how lucky I got :cheers:. And he certainly has personality he tries raiding my pockets looking for treats. And as for my seat it took me almost 10 min. to get balanced then once I felt comfortable I let him canter and he felt great. amazingly not to sore today can't wait to get my knee up to par so I can ride longer and get in shape more.:crazy01:

Back