• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Wow PJ, can this boy get any better looking?

He looks like he's got a delicate lacy coat on, beautiful!

Thanks for the updated pics :)

Oh I just love him!!! There's nothing better than a pink snake. Especially when it's the only one in the world!!

Oh I just love him!!! There's nothing better than a pink snake. Especially when it's the only one in the world!!
Yes I know your in love with this boy Nanci. When he hatched he had no pattern whatsoever but as you can see by his pictures he is starting to show residuals of one. I am hoping as he gets older this fades away. Who knows, he wasn't born with one maybe as he gets bigger it will be more predominant. I really hope not. :shrugs:
I am almost positive (99.999%) that he is the only one, or at least I would like to think so. Unless someone like Rich pulls a couple out of their hat that he's had sitting in a back room for the last couple of years. :awcrap: :nope:
Jay :cool:

P.S. Nanci,
I guess if he was a one of a kind then he would be just like Tigger. ;)

tiggerset.jpg

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber;
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one!

lol ;)

He's looking great! I normally don't care for snakes with red eyes, but that guy is amazing how he's holding onto the lacey look to his scales. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Wow PJ, can this boy get any better looking?

He looks like he's got a delicate lacy coat on, beautiful!

Thanks for the updated pics :)

I am sure he can and WILL as he grows. He has been an eater from the start, good tempered too!

Wow PJ and Jay! Powder is a pretty little guy!

Yes he is a pretty little guy! I have a thing for the color pink, especially soft pink like corn snakes seem to show!

I couldnt agree with you more Nanci! And being the only one just makes he more special to me!

Wonderful looking guy there!!! Very, very special!! Hope to see lots of him in the future!!!

You know you will Fred! (PS Working on that pm to you this morning!)

He's looking great! I normally don't care for snakes with red eyes, but that guy is amazing how he's holding onto the lacey look to his scales. Thanks for keeping us updated.

But his eyes are more pink than red, I think that adds to that lacey look he has. Kind of hope he keeps that as he grows up.

Thank you everyone for the great comments on Powder. (OH, and Tigger too! I love Pooh and his friends too!...LOL)

I will keep you all updated, dont worry about that!

PJ :wavey:

Quite the stunning little guy. Very interesting how he came about. at the beginning of the thread wich I have first seen and read today I was also thinking True Albino. Now I´m not sure. Really is cool though. :crazy01:

WOW, he gets better looking with each shed!! Nice one! :cheers:

Awesome looker!! :crazy01:

I would love to see a photo shoot with the waterlilies. It's interesting to see him in the different settings...the pattern really seems to show more in artificial light..maybe I'm wrong about that tho?

Back