• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I think I have made a final choice.

You're stirring *stuff* up David!
So if I am stirring stuff, then Lauren and Tara are doing the same. on everythread with any snake but a corn they are like 'what happens fi this or that happens?" I tell them I know what I am doing and have a plan. Then they do it again!
You think that was harsh? Let me tell you something you little whipper snapper. You aren’t man enough to handle harsh. I’ll give you harsh like you have never seen. I’ll be all over you like green on Kermet. I’ll raise a knot on your head you can hook a bass boat to. You don’t even know the meaning of harsh.

Oh crap Wades coming to get me!

Maybe if they knew what your "plan" entailed? All we know is that there is a "plan" and we remember being 15 and thinking our plans *then* were awesome... and realising *now* that they weren't.

Did you make excellent plans when you were 12? probably not, and that was only 3 years ago. You'll make even better plans at 18, and 21 and so on. If you haven't already, go over your 'plan' with your parents. If you have, then even if you just say "My parents and I have contingency plans".... we know that someone with a bit more experience in sudden situational changes has had a hand in it.

That's right David. We know what is best for you and are responsible for you. We know what you have in mind and we know it's not going to work. So don't think for yourself. We will tell you what you should be doing.

Of course as you age you become more mature as your brain develpopes and as you grow older your brain starts to slow. My mom helped me develope my plan. She is like 45.

That's right David. We know what is best for you and are responsible for you. We know what you have in mind and we know it's not going to work. So don't think for yourself. We will tell you what you should be doing.
/
Yes master. Even thought I only communicate with 2 members of this forum off this forum you are my master! You know my every thought and you also watch me while I sleep!

Of course as you age you become more mature as your brain develpopes and as you grow older your brain starts to slow. My mom helped me develope my plan. She is like 45.
David, calling Pope Benedict XVI a devil will get you nowhere. He is quite the intellectual, speaks a bazillion languages, and is quite the classical pianist. I don't think his brain has slowed down one bit. In fact, if I had none.....and had to pick between yours and his.....well, which brain I'd choose seems obvious enough to me.

I can't tell them, they are corrupt. Wade is the Sheriff!
I don't want to know your pet names.......
Tooooo much information for me.... LOL

David, calling Pope Benedict XVI a devil will get you nowhere. He is quite the intellectual, speaks a bazillion languages, and is quite the classical pianist. I don't think his brain has slowed down one bit. In fact, if I had none.....and had to pick between yours and his.....well, which brain I'd choose seems obvious enough to me.
Davids?? As it's not used and still brand new???:nyah::sidestep::grin01:
No offence..... LOL

I'm planning on telling you what I'm planning, so I can get some responses, before I decide whether I intend to follow through on my plans. I have found that telling others what my "plans are" is the most effective and time-efficient way to get a lot of responses rapidly. Then I can make a more informed decision. I've had many plans. Some have fruitified, others are as yet incognito.

I appreciate it when someone who doesn't like having a message or opinion vehemently projected on them vehemently projects their personal opinions and beliefs on others. It's so endearing. Don't do as I do, do as I tell you to do. Then you'll have my respect. I might even give you a rep point. Co-dependantly. dp

Dave let me be the first to give you rep points. That is an excellent post. Your wisdom astounds me. And coming from such a young man. Amazing!

*shrugs*

I was simply trying to help him find ways to have people *stop* telling him what to do. Detailing said plans OR saying "my mom is in on it" as he did would cause a lot of people to back down.

And knowing that David's mom IS in on these plans... I can now will full happiness say... "PICTURES SOON GIMME!"

I'm planning on telling you what I'm planning, so I can get some responses, before I decide whether I intend to follow through on my plans. I have found that telling others what my "plans are" is the most effective and time-efficient way to get a lot of responses rapidly. Then I can make a more informed decision. I've had many plans. Some have fruitified, others are as yet incognito.

I appreciate it when someone who doesn't like having a message or opinion vehemently projected on them vehemently projects their personal opinions and beliefs on others. It's so endearing. Don't do as I do, do as I tell you to do. Then you'll have my respect. I might even give you a rep point. Co-dependantly. dp

Greatest post ever!

Coelognatus_radiatus-1.jpg

This is gonna be oh so much fun!

This thread exhausted it's purpose and potential past the first reply... IMHO at least.
I agree! I read the first few posts, and the last few posts... I believe everything else is just reworded over and over, and I really don't have the time to check so I will just assume.

From what I've gathered, David has been planning on these birthday snakes for a while now. He also has discussed his future plans once he leaves the nest, so I only have to take that for what it is... true at the moment!

The horse has been killed, run over, backed over and run over again. Dragged to the desert to decompose, but then taken to the vet for an autopsy. There it was Deemed dead... or so we thought. We froze it, unfroze it and dragged back out to the desert... Kicked it, jumped on it, and checked for a pulse... Still dead. So now we throw a party every time the wind blows a single hair on the horse, and repeat the same grueling process of revival every time.
There's nothing that can save the horse, it's dead. We can keep feeding it, but the food will just go bad, causing other horses to starve. We can keep giving it attention, but the other horses will suffer from equal neglect. There is nothing more that can be done to save this animal... Let it die please!

Back