• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Heart Breaker

And Then....Heart Breaker.

Attachments

• HB1.JPG
    HB1.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 99
  • HB2.JPG
    HB2.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 98
Kashmir

KashMir....Ouch!!! I really like this one......

Attachments

• Kash1.JPG
    Kash1.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Kash2.JPG
    Kash2.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 98
Problem Child

Hehe!! He's really a sweetie!

Attachments

• PC1.JPG
    PC1.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 97
  • PC2.JPG
    PC2.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 97
Deuce

Ok...this is Deuce...the flying charcoal

Attachments

• Deuce1.JPG
    Deuce1.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Deuce2.JPG
    Deuce2.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 98
Cocaine

These next 2 are interesting to me....I'm a rookie, so maybe it's normal for this....but check these guys out....first is Cocaine.

Attachments

• coke1.JPG
    coke1.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 97
  • coke2.JPG
    coke2.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 96
Strutter

Josh, Lol, had to make you wait....this is the guy/girl i picked for you..if this doesnt suit you...then we can work around it. this ladies & gents is the last baby....Strutter. Heather....Sorry it took so long, I've been chomping at the bit to post these pics...i'm proud of my babies!!! P.s. Happy B-Day!!!!

Attachments

• Strut1.JPG
    Strut1.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 97
  • strut2.JPG
    strut2.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 98
Kashmir Is actually More White than pink...I think the flash killed the color....or at least a whiter pink than th other blizzards

thank you! Sometimes simple is best.. Did you happen to notice the first pic of "black diamond"? He has several saddles that are banded. Something to work with in future projects i guess.

nanci, thank you! Just sorry it took so long to post pics. Hoping kashmir & dream weaver are oppisite sex.. Havent sexed them yet. They will be sexed this next weekend.. For now i just want them to eat!

Back