• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Little Pippies That Could!

I also had some success with washing the pinks with dawn, & scenting with fish oil.

I hope those problem/non feeders start eating for you!!

ok..first...no pic updates today. I decided to take care of my adults...before taking pics of the babies. When i got to zena,....she was in the process of laying her 2nd clutch. So baby pics will have to wait till i get these new eggs set up. Then you can have both sets of pics. Again....i had no clue...felt the bumps last month...then they went away...she never went blue..or anything..i guess they all dont follow the rules.

well...this time was MUCH quicker! She doesnt appear to be carring anymore...from what i can tell...heck...she didnt look gravid before laying these eggs...current count is 5 very odd looking eggs...with only one looking as if it might be fertile. About 2inches long..shaped. Like a cigar...the others are sllugs without question...1 is about as big as a small marble.

ok people....i sold 4 babies at the colubus show. Those that i chose to keep are:black diamond(m),Dreamweaver(f),Heartbreaker(F),Kashmir(M),& problemchild(F). Of this group i had 2 non feeders. Kasmir & Black Diamond. Tonight Kasmir had his first meal. Black Diamond....is just stubborn...used the chicken broth idea.

Black Diamond has recently come on booard! So, now...all the babies i've kept have eaten.....shhheeww! Thats a load off my busy mind!...still not able to supply pics. Will be working on getting a computer in the coming weeks!

also wanted to add.....all 5 of zena's 2nd clutch were infertile. Suits me just fine....but i was hoping 1 could make it..and be an ultrmel charcoal....theres always next year!

getting ready to. Feed the little ones again. Current weights are as follows:Kashmir(m) blizzard..8g. Problem child(f)charcoal..11g. Black Diamond(m) charcoal..6g. Heart Breaker(f)charcoal..10g. DreamWeaver(f)blizzard..9g. So, as you can tell, some are more willing than others ,or each are growing at thier own rate. Interesting.

looks like heartbreaker(F) charcoal has entered her 2nd shed cycle...i'll take pics & save them. Unless a brinks truck rear ends. Me and wants to settle out of court.....it might be awhile before i can share the pics.

so...here i am...in my 1 bedroom apt. Surronded by. 6 adult/sub adult corns and 9 baby corns. 5 of the nine are the charcoals & blizzards,the other 4 are my newest purchases. An anery female....a male hypo blood,a blood,& a hypo. The last 3 are ph hypo or lav. Or blood...where it applies. Sorry, no pics. Please bare with me....it aint much fun on my end either...i hate this phone!

you guys are the best! I have no doubt that i'll make it thru. My mind set has been "what doesnt kill ya..only makes you stronger!!". I'll be back..bigger and badder than ever. It just takes time. ]:-> HeHeHe!

My brother in law is going through the same thing right now. After 4 1/2 years she all the sudden decides that it is over and she is moving back to texas after she went for a visit. Just a complete slap in the face, I know you knew yours was coming but how fast it came I am sure it was a slap in the face as well.

We later found out that she hooked up with an old flame while she was there visiting.

Back