• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I want to feed my corn live?!

I agree with starsevol it's just for your enjoyment not for the needs of your snake. Here in the uk it is not allowed the feeding of live prey i.e mice to snakes and i would not ever ever consider doing it. hope you make the right and only choice in my humble opinion stick to the f/t.

Sorry kiddo, but just because 90% of the world's population would choose to do the wrong thing, does not make them right and us wrong.

You can say it's ignorant to spend that kind of money on a rat. Sure, I could have had her euthanized for less. But she was my PET. And my friend. Money is only money, but I got to keep my buddy with me for another year and had no trouble sleeping at night.

I agree with starsevol it's just for your enjoyment not for the needs of your snake. Here in the uk it is not allowed the feeding of live prey i.e mice to snakes and i would not ever ever consider doing it. hope you make the right and only choice in my humble opinion stick to the f/t.
You are wrong, it's an urban myth..
Feeding live is ok if it's for the benefit of your snake...

O.K. everyone is saying checkerthecornsnake is trying to win the argument but what are you doing, just being normal nice people.jk. He is only continuing this thread because he wants his opinions to be respected like he did for all of you. Just agree that you have opposite opinions and both is acting like they think is right. Step in each other's shoes and think about if you couldn't emeidetly afford your pet's bills. If you could take care of all standard needs right now and are close to the special rare needs would you want your pet you want so much and would still love it. If you went broke right now but you get all the money you need in two months would you get rid of all of your pets. I doubt it. Just think of all the sides and this would never had happened.

Back