• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

If Rufus wrote a book, I think it would be penned in the vein of Dr Suess and sold mainly to children.

"......not in the house, not with that mouse"
"...he sprung from his Hide, the mouse was outside"

And of course all the characters would be green and purple and look like they were from another planet

LOL

Yup, he not only coils his meals, he coils himself in the process. I guess I'll never have to worry about giving him the Heimlich Maneuver, as he does that to himself just fine.

Cool photo's! My male coiled around his last meal and I was happily surprised! Haven't seen that in over 8 years when I was feeding my Texas rat snake.

Rufus seems more than pleased to be accommodated so. :)

I gots da Blues

so 2 days ago Rufus visited the Mous-A-Teria and ate his Sunday morning breakfast and I've left him alone for 2 days. Moments ago I go to check on him and find this

He goes through his clothes faster than a 6 year old school kid.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 71
Rufus - Male Stripper

So I had Rufus out this morning for our Morning Playtime. We went down to the mailbox together.
<Pic 1> My Scruffy beard and Rufus,
<Pic 2> as soon as I returned Rufus to his cage he took off his clothes and threw them at me

Attachments

• IMG_0862.JPG
    IMG_0862.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0863 (2).JPG
    IMG_0863 (2).JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 66
So what do you think?

<MOUSE> "....Does this Snake make my Ass look fat?"

Attachments

• IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 89
Oh my G-d! You just made my day, Karl. Lol

Well don't thank me. Rufus is the goof ball.

Lol Karl. Rufus looks awesome, btw.

Well thank you, we both appreciate that. Rufus is growing like a weed. I "Thought" I had a big enough cage for him, but now I'm having second thoughts. He can no longer fit in his water bowl which means I have to get him a bigger bowl. He can't fit in one of his Hides now so I have to replace it with a bigger Hide. He's so fat now he can barely slither through the hole in his favorite cave, so I will have to purchase a bigger cave as well.

With all the bigger items needed, they won't fit in the cage he has now, so I'm going to have to get the bigger cage to accommodate all the stuff.

<sigh>

He likes it

This morning was Feeding time again for Rufus.

While he was eating I did a thorough cleaning of his cage and accessories.

After his meal I returned him to his cage, and of course he has to check it out for approval. He checked far and wide, high and low, and finally crawled into his cave.

I guess he approves.

Attachments

• IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 79
Is there a Mouse in there?

I told Rufus there was a mouse in my shirt pocket.

He had to have a look.

He doesn't think it's funny.

I've promised him a fat mouse in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 58
Fool me once... er mouse tomorrow? :D

My gosh Rufus, your stripes are awesome! Both Mandy and Cleo think you are one handsome dude!

Back