• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

Thank you, Karl, for giving me another big, happy smile. I love Rufus. He's so nifty!

And in keeping with "Family Tradition" we always eat together on Sunday Mornings.

Rufus, don't talk while you still have tail hanging out of your mouth!

Attachments

• IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 61
Wonderful pics, Karl. Rufus is one amazing corn snake! Happy Father's Day to the best snake dad ever-- you!

Nice pics! I like the one where he's 'finishing up' his meal! I'm trying to teach Loopy not to chew with his mouth open, but it's not going too well.

A Drunk falls off his stool. Rufus sort of Glides of his stool.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 46
"Oh, if I only had wings....."

Sometimes you've got to hide, and then sometimes you want to climb up as high as you can so you can see where the mice are

Tomorrow Rufus, tomorrow! Tomorrow morning is "Mouse time."

Attachments

• IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 39
Back