• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available babies from Mystic Exotics 2014 Miami X Miami Tessera clutch

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
This is a 2nd generation Miami Tessera clutch. Their sire, Brokk, was 1st generation. Brokk is out of a Miami phase dam (unknown history) and an SMR Okeetee Tessera sire.

Brokk was paired with an LBR line Miami female, Daisy, owned by Tara Smith (Tara80), produced by Katie Haluska. Daisy is possibly het for Amel and Motley.
One of Brokk's siblings recently proved het for Amel, which is a surprise, so there is a small chance that Amel is on one or both sides.

Here are photos of the sire (Brokk) and dam (Daisy).

If you are interested in a lighter version of Miami look, like the sire, Brokk, the babies with the lighter coloring look to take after him (like DAI-02)

Prices will be listed on each baby.

**Purchase one of the (female) Miami Tessera's, and pick one of the male (normal) male siblings for FREE, as long as I have them available.

Attachments

• 146210_335265_VeryLarge_mcTJLsos43K.jpg
    146210_335265_VeryLarge_mcTJLsos43K.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 530
  • brokk.jpg
    brokk.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
DAI-02 (female) Miami Tessera $175

This girl has the lighter coloring, and looks like she would take after the sire, Brokk, in coloring.

**She is on hold**

Attachments

• 003dai02.jpg
    003dai02.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
DAI-03 (male) Miami Sibling **SOLD!!**

This male has very pretty bands and coloring.

This male is sold!! Thank you NG!

Attachments

• 004dai03.jpg
    004dai03.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
DAI-04 (female) Miami Sibling $35

This spunky little female is going to be very pretty!

**On hold**

Attachments

• 006dai04.jpg
    006dai04.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
DAI-05 (female) Miami Tessera **SOLD!!**

This female has a very nice stripe and a very clean belly!

This female is sold!
Thank you NG!!!

Attachments

• 009dai05.jpg
    009dai05.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
DAI-06 (male) Miami Sibling $35

This male has very pretty saddles and I think will turn out very nice.
**On hold**

Attachments

• 010dai06.jpg
    010dai06.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
DAI-08 (male) Miami Sibling $35

This male should become very pretty!

Attachments

• 017dai08.jpg
    017dai08.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 524
DAI-12 (female) Miami Sibling (no longer available)

This girl is turning out too nice to let go.
I have decided to hold onto her.

Attachments

• 032dai12.jpg
    032dai12.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
The babies are beginning their second shed process, so I am holding off on feeding until they shed, and I will also do 3rd sexing and updated photos.

Updated photos on available babies!!

The only Miami Tessera I have available!!
DAI-02 (0.1) She's lightening up and looks like she'll be following in the sire's coloring.
$175

Attachments

• 062dai02.jpg
    062dai02.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 159
  • 061dai02.jpg
    061dai02.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 160
DAI-12 is going to be a holdback for now. She is turning out so nice, I am not ready to let her go.

Attachments

• 069dai12.jpg
    069dai12.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 163
If you missed out on the Miami Tessera's, and you still want one, my friend Matt (NWBloodlines) has a clutch, that is out of the sister to my male, Brokk!

Wow, what a pair!

Any chance you'll have anything with the bright Miami look available this summer?

Thanks so much! 😊

Wow, what a pair!

Any chance you'll have anything with the bright Miami look available this summer?

Thanks so much! 😊

Sorry, I did not get any notification that there was a reply on this thread.
I do not have any Miami Tessera clutches planned this year, but I do have one (possibly two) babies available from this clutch. I won't have any Miami Tessera clutches for a couple years.

DAI-09 (female) is available ($150)
She is my favorite out of this clutch, and is turning out the most like her sire, Brokk.

I have a male, that might be spoken for. If it turns out that she doesn't get him, I'll list him as well.

Here are a few pics of the available female.

Attachments

• 009dai09.jpg
    009dai09.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 86
  • dai09.jpg
    dai09.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 85
Thank you so much! Gorgeous!

Apologies for all the confusion but when you're new to all this there are a lot of identifying names to navigate.

I guess I should have said a Normal Miami? Your breeder for this clutch with saddles as opposed to stripes.....Daisy? She is one of the most beautiful snakes I have ever seen and is just what I'm hoping to find.

If you don't have any available or any planned this year, any tips you could offer to help me describe this look would be greatly appreciated. It's easy to find a picture of what you like but difficult to describe when you're unfamiliar with the genetics at work.

Thank you so much for your time! It is greatly appreciated.

��

Thank you, I do have one, that was on hold to be a classroom snake, but I don't think they are going to take her afterall, so I am making her available.
She is almost banded, and is quite striking. $50

Attachments

• 007dai12.jpg
    007dai12.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 69
Back