• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Only ONE baby left!!

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
There is one available baby from the 2nd generation Miami Tessera clutch

Both parents are poss het Amel, the dam is poss het Motley.

He has eaten 6 consectuive meals, without any special tricks, and he has shed twice.

$30 for the remaining male.
Shipping is additional.
I am FedEx certified and I ship through SYR.
I ship to authorized FedEx Ship Centers, unless circumstances prevent this.
All shipping is weather dependant.

Sale ends at 23:59 PST on 8/19/14

Email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com to inquire on this sale.

I am FedEx certified and I ship through SYR.
I ship to a FedEx Ship Center, for Hold for Pickup (unless absolutely not necessary).
Shipping is weather dependant.

Thank you for looking!! :)

Last edited:
There are no more Tessera's available!

There is only one male (normal sibling) left (DAI-08)

Last edited:
This is the last remaining baby from the clutch!

He has eaten 6 consecutive meals and has shed twice (as of 8/17/14)

Attachments

• 056dai08.jpg
    056dai08.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 055dai08.jpg
    055dai08.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 211
Hi,
I live in Victoria. I am interested in a lavender baby corn. Preferably a female but will be fine with a male. Any chance of any new hatchlings soon?

Hi,
I live in Victoria. I am interested in a lavender baby corn. Preferably a female but will be fine with a male. Any chance of any new hatchlings soon?
I do not have any Lavenders, and and this time, I cannot ship to Canada. Sorry.

Back