• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess that herp!!!

Des did. Its a Pai Striped Whiptail (Aspidoscelis pai). I promise next time I will choose something that isn't impossible to narrow down lol. Night all!

sp_eastern%20fence%20lizard%20(Sceloporous%20undulatus)001.jpg

Okay hopefully this works...best of luck to everyone :0)

I guess it's my turn to post something?
I bet mine's an easy one.

Attachments

• GuessTheHerp.jpg
    GuessTheHerp.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 90
Oooh... you guys had fun! Keep in mind though Eric, try not to go crazy with the locales or subspecies... makes it a little difficult.

Thats a really pretty infernalis too... lots of yellow on him :)

Oooh... you guys had fun! Keep in mind though Eric, try not to go crazy with the locales or subspecies... makes it a little difficult.
Well, I actually didn't post what I meant to. LOL. Sorry. I'm no newt/salamander guru. Obviously. LOL.
I'm best at North American species, but I am amazed at what you people know. (I grew up unaware there were any other reptile people on the planet.)

Me neither... a poor little slimy would shrivle up in an instant out here. I've only got one myself... a blue spotted that I found as a rescue, but that hardly makes me that knowledgeable.

And don't be that amazed, I pay attention. I'm a bookworm, and I love doing research (which I do ALOT of). Anytime I have access to a thoroughly experienced herper, I tend to monopolize their time lol.

Ooooh... thats a toughie... the head suggest Pantherophis, but the body suggests Lampropeltis... I'll have to think on that one.

Mole King. Lampropeltis calligaster rhombomaculata.

I think...

Or a Glossy Snake...Arizona elegans...not sure which subspecies...

And Vetusvates...that Alligator Lizard...are you sure it's a Texas? I thought they were more green. Looks like a Panamint Alligator, to me...

Back