• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adults Woma Pythons

Wade, They have never attempted to bite, but they do get a little frisky at times. They love to eat, they are the King snake of the Python family. They will take frozen/thawed or live Medium sized rats. The female is 5 1/2 to 6 feet and the male is 5'. I tried to breed them about the same time as my Ball Pythons, October through December. But I got a late start last year and it was't till the end of November when I started pairing them, so I think I just missed out.

Rich

OK, OK, god help me I'll take them. Rich send me your Paypal name and I'll shoot you some money.

You're a good egghea...I mean, a good egg, Wade! Can I be on the list, too?????

Wade..... I hate you......
You done what I wanted to.........
I hate you buddy.....
Right place right time I guess...
I hate you.

Thanks Mike, I hate you too.
No Wade......
To see that up in front of me and not be able to react.....
That was a nightmare..... A proper nightmare.....
I hate you, with an opportunist vengeance.....
I saw it, they should of been mine........

Save your sheckels Mike, we'll work out the shipping. I'll put you on the list with Lori and Robbie.

Rich, you sure you want to sell these? I've already got 3 pair of babies sold.

I don't, but I need to, I've already been told they are going to a good home. This is all helping me get out of debit and get my life straightened up.

Back