• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adults Woma Pythons

Naptown Reptiles

I have an Adult pair of Woma Pythons forsale, they are Don Hamper stock and eat anything you put in front of them. They are 5 1/2 to 6 feet in length, they are unproven. I will let them go for $600 shipped for the pair. PM me if you may be interested in the pair, I'll try to get pictures posted as I can.

Thanks
Rich

Pics

Female
FmlWoma1A.jpg

FmlWoma1B.jpg

Male
MWoma1C.jpg

MWoma1A.jpg

You really are too far away to even consider.......
But......
Come on guys.......
This is a real steal......
Get these snakes someone.......
Lori.... Robbie.... Come on .... Some one who is looking for a real interesting project....
I cannot believe that these snakes are still available......

You really are too far away to even consider.......
But......
Come on guys.......
This is a real steal......
Get these snakes someone.......
Lori.... Robbie.... Come on .... Some one who is looking for a real interesting project....
I cannot believe that these snakes are still available......

Stop tempting me you evil snake pusher! I could be at Rich's in 15 minutes, and it kills me to even LOOK at his threads!!! If only I were settled into my new digs. :cry:

Gorgeous females.....and I agree this is an awesome deal!!!

...so whats wrong with them?:p lol ...someone needs to jump on this!

Stop tempting me you evil snake pusher! I could be at Rich's in 15 minutes, and it kills me to even LOOK at his threads!!! If only I were settled into my new digs. :cry:
I'm not a snake pusher.... More a realist.... This is a deal....
And you will settle in, with or without this pair.... just this pair will make you smile while your doing it.... I would of done it before the ink dried on the thread.... For it to go on this long beggers belief......
This is an investment in both snakes that pay their up keep and a snake that feeds the soul.....
Just my biased opinion..... LOL

Womas

Wade,

They were born in 03', I bought them in 04' as yearlings. I tried to breed them last year but the female either didn't take or I missed her ovulation.

Lori, its killing me to sell any of my scaled kids, but in the long run it will be better for me and them.

Rich

Lori, its killing me to sell any of my scaled kids, but in the long run it will be better for me and them.

Rich
Rich, I apologize for not offering this before, but do you need a foster home for anything until you get settled in? I know it's been a horrendous year for you. I don't have the cash to buy anything, but if you need a place to keep them, I definitely have space. You don't have to decide now, but keep the offer in mind if necessary, ok?

Mike, can I borrow your credit card number? ;)
If the shipping wasn't the killer to the deal I would willingly give it to you.....
Look at it this way....
These are at the stage for breeding.......
What more needs to be said......
To buy hatchlings, and wait, is smart.... To buy ready to go is genius.....
At that price over here I would now be making a thread.... 'Look at my new Womas'

Rich, how is their temperament? What are you feeding them, how big? What time of year do Womas ovulate.

Edit to add:

Mike stay out of this.

If the shipping wasn't the killer to the deal I would willingly give it to you.....
Look at it this way....
These are at the stage for breeding.......
What more needs to be said......
To buy hatchlings, and wait, is smart.... To buy ready to go is genius.....
At that price over here I would now be making a thread.... 'Look at my new Womas'

Um....I meant, could I borrow your cc to buy them for ME????? ;)

Um....I meant, could I borrow your cc to buy them for ME????? ;)
I'm even tempted to do that, it's such a good move.........
Seriously......
This is the best offer I have seen on here....
OK I am biased......
But you will also be biased if you make this move.....
DYK I'm extremely frustrated that I'm too far away to take advantage of this offer....

Back