• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Promised Egg Update Pics'

Roland, sorry about the DIE, you have some really pretty babies.
I wondered how the Creamsicle thing came up so had to re-read thread. I have a couple questions why are you listing amels (in pairing revisited) if they are Creamsicles? What is the male in the second clutch you pictured, creamsicle or amel? Was te female sold to you as root beer, cresamsicle, het amel???
The info patm gave you was incorrect amel X creamsicle = creamsicle, they may all look like amels, but are still creamsicle, I suppose you could say amel hybrid??. I know this is beating a dead horse. I just wish people with hybrids would list them as such. I have nonthig against them and bred some myself this year, but they will be listed as hybrid, when and if they lay and hatch and get sold.

Hi all, thanks for your condolences. As for the cremsickle question I posted it because I got the female as a cremsickle and don't want to sell the babies as Amels if they are indeed cremsickles'. I also have integrity to uphold and support everyone who says that hybrids, intergrades , emoryi etc. should be advertised and sold as such. I do not have proof that the female is a cremsickle. Yes the male of the second clutch is a known Amel.
I have decided to sell the entire clutch as cremsickles for safety sake and to avoid any falseness.
I hope that this clears up any confusion and restores everyones faith in me.

Ciao

Hi all, thanks for your condolences. As for the cremsickle question I posted it because I got the female as a cremsickle and don't want to sell the babies as Amels if they are indeed cremsickles'. I also have integrity to uphold and support everyone who says that hybrids, intergrades , emoryi etc. should be advertised and sold as such. I do not have proof that the female is a cremsickle. Yes the male of the second clutch is a known Amel.
I have decided to sell the entire clutch as cremsickles for safety sake and to avoid any falseness.
I hope that this clears up any confusion and restores everyones faith in me.

Ciao

Good for you, I decided I will have to list any hatchlings I get as hybrid. I intentionally bred a normal to a creamsicle, but also bred creamsicle male and amel male to a RO. So hybrids all around.

Bafore patm1313 jumps on me I had better spell CREAMSICLE properly.
I know exactly what you are saying, next season for me I am also going to intentionally breed a hybrid pairing just to see what I get, any offspring I sell you can be rest assured will be advertised as hybrids.

Ciao

Have you seen Don S's RO Creamsicles, I'm hoping to get some of those down the road.
patm1313 is a genius only in his own mind, :shrugs:

I know exactly what you are saying, next season for me I am also going to intentionally breed a hybrid pairing just to see what I get, any offspring I sell you can be rest assured will be advertised as hybrids.

Ciao

Creamsickle, Cremsickle, Creamsicle does it really matter :shrugs: WE know what you mean ;)

Hi there, Susan, yes we all know what I mean but there are those who need the smallest of excuses to find fault with others.
By the way, to everyone who has been following this thread, I changed all the hatchling water today and I am pleased to tell you that they are all in the blue. Looks like about a week or so and I will suddenly need 27 Pinks.
I sure hope they all eat without problems.
Oh yes, a quick observation, I noticed that all the creamsicles are by far larger than the first clutch hatchlings, could this be a result of being hybrids, opinions are invited.

Ciao

Have you seen Don S's RO Creamsicles, I'm hoping to get some of those down the road.

I have one of these from Don S and I love his color! I can post pics if you guys want me to later.

Ciao

I'm sorry about that, that's my ignorance doing its thing (which, plenty of people are familiar with).

Leave me be in my fantasy world! No, really, I'm not a genius (I wish).

Creamsickle, Cremsickle, Creamsicle does it really matter :shrugs: WE know what you mean ;)

It doesn't matter. I was just stupid and didn't know what I was saying, because I didn't realized the spelled it different in South Africa.

I have one of these from Don S and I love his color! I can post pics if you guys want me to later.

Please Do! How old is he?

Hello All, I have taken the liberty of taking some Pics' of an Amel Baby and a Creamsicle Baby together and I am sure everyone will agree that the second clutch are Creamsicle.

P3150216.jpg

P3150215.jpg

Ciao

Back