• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

They like each other

Ice cream tubs work OK for the little ones if you haven't got anything else available...Hell, some of the rep tubs you can buy are no better than ice cream tubs...LOL....Just make sure they can't get out..Rubber bands or tape will help....And hole so they can breathe...LOL

Man, the dead horse is nothing but a red stain at this point! :grin01:

Hey Dean, how many dead horses does it take the paint a house? :grin01:

I hate to say it guys, but this is one where there's no longer a point. She's going to do what she's going to do. :shrugs: Everybody's got their own priorities, and while I don't understand or agree with Taryn's in the slightest... not my choice.

Taryn7 said:
There wont be anymore for this year so that gives me time to buy bits and peices in case something temps me next year..

I suggest instead of buying "bits and pieces", you start a savings account and get some 'emergency money' under your belt.

Thanks - I dont need life advice from some one who doesnt know me for a bar of soap..

I have real people in my life

Man, the dead horse is nothing but a red stain at this point! :grin01:

In the old days, I probably would have locked this thread by now. I really don't see the value in continuing it...

I don't think the dead horseness of a thread should be a criteria for locking it...Regardless of if the OP is or is not gaining anything from further continuation, I'm sure many others are reading and absorbing and storing information away for later use.

Dude - you are 10 years younger than me - I have 10 more years of life experiences.. Plus you don't live this side of the world..

Your parents still shout at you to clean your room.. Its funny that you call me irresponsible.. Come chat when your legal

What does age matter? I may be younger than you but at least I'm more grown up and knowledgable about reptiles than YOU.
And the "clean my room and chat when legal" thing is very arrogant, and being 10 years older than me I'd excpect something more from you. Very, very sad.
Come chat when you grow up.

What does age matter? I may be younger than you but at least I'm more grown up and knowledgable about reptiles than YOU.
And the "clean my room and chat when legal" thing is very arrogant, and being 10 years older than me I'd excpect something more from you. Very, very sad.
Come chat when you grow up.

Haha, you rock kid. :D :bowdown:

Dude - you are 10 years younger than me - I have 10 more years of life experiences.. Plus you don't live this side of the world..

Your parents still shout at you to clean your room.. Its funny that you call me irresponsible.. Come chat when your legal

Taryn, most everyone on this forum is younger then I am, age has nothing to do with it. I taken advice from a 15 yr old on here.

Wow... I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't even going to reply to this thread, but this just pissed me off...

Who the heck are you to talk to the kid like that?!? I've read this entire thread and YOU are the one who is acting like a 4-year-old trying to question and argue every good advice that has been posted up here.

In my opinion, from what I have gathered here, you are just some spioled little 4-year-old who thinks that she knows everything and s on everyone else's great advice. You are NOT 10 years older than SnakesRule1234, you ARE in fact 9 years younger! :angry01:

You should also take in the fact that it IS a huge risk to cohab these creatures. The main reason, sooner or later, they can eat one another. But instead, the only reason you want to separate them is to distinguish between their fecal matter... I do understand that you ARE going to separate them, but this should not be the only reason...

Secondly, yes, getting a job does suck... But shouldn't you have paid off your previous depts before even deciding to get more (even if only the one) snake(s)? No matter how you go about it, owning pets is VERY expensive, and I am not only talking about the feeding. You might be able to afford their food, but how are you going to afford the vet bills?... or are you going to just convince yourself that your snakes are always going to be healthy and never take them to the vet even if there would be obvious signs of illness? How about other expenses? What is the heating pads malfunction, what if you'll need to replace the lights? What about the substrate-you can't keep using the same substrate forever, you'll have to buy more to keep a clean viv...

Do yourself a favor and read through this whole thread from beginning to end carefully and with an open mind. Your mind seems to be sealed shut with cement, hopefully something will be able to sledge hammer through that wall that you have put up.

Take their advice with some grace, not like some little spoiled brat who rejects all of the sound advice that was given. If I told you that jumping off a bridge would be bad for your health, would you go and do it? :shrugs: Sure as h3ll sounds like it.

:angry01:I'm going to just stop right there... unless I'm provoked again:angry01:

I just found something that might add something new to this thread.

bear.gif

:laugh01:Living color care bears :dancer:

Pssst... It's a Grateful Dead bear :crazy02: lol :licklips:

In my opinion, from what I have gathered here, you are just some spioled little 4-year-old who thinks that she knows everything and s on everyone else's great advice. You are NOT 10 years older than SnakesRule1234, you ARE in fact 9 years younger! :angry01:
:

Meant to say: ..."defecates" on everyone else's great advice.
:eek:

Back