• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Donations to Help - 1.1 '09 Ultramel Anery Motleys

Congrats to Jessica and Betsy!!

Thanks to Brent, Mike, KJ and Jeff for allowing us to help this little girl in her battle.

And finally, my hopes and thoughts go out to Ali and her family!

Last edited:
. . . and the winner of the handcrafted clipboard is . . .

Congratulations Betsy/wstphl!! I'll contact Jeff with your email address and he'll be in touch with you regarding shipping arrangements. Thank you Jeff Mohr for donating this beautiful hand crafted clipboard to help out Ali and her family.

Thank YOU Brent for allowing me to donate something to the cause and thank all of CS.com for donating the money to sent on to Ali.

...and congrats Betsy....I'll get with you on the details.

Congratulations to the winners, and I'm happy we were able to help Alli and her family at least a little bit. We'll keep them in our prayers long term.

Thanks again to Mike, Jeff and Brent. You guys are great!

Congrats to the winners! Best luck to Ali in her fight.

Special thanks and kudos to Brent, Jeff, and Mike- you all made this possible and fun for all.

Congrats to Jessica on the win, thank you Brent for getting this thing started, and thank you every one for helping such a great cause. :)

Here's the check and receipt from the donations made for the two drawings we held for Ali the past two weeks. Thanks once again for everyone's generosity. I know this will help the family.

Brent/D80

DonCheck.jpg

DonReceipt.jpg

That is an amazing amount Brent! What a wonderful community we have here for doing such a great thing. Superb job every one!

Back