• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Donations to Help - 1.1 '09 Ultramel Anery Motleys

Brent - I just sent a donation, but forgot to send my info. cs name is Marshaelaine
Will pm you the rest.
Marsha
Thank you for donating again!! It's greatly appreciated. :cheers:

FYI, we are officially at $405 raised, with 81 chances going into the hat. Can we beat last weeks total before Wednesday (tomorrow)?!?!?

Brent

Hello , donation sent .
I don't want the animals but will be in for a ticket for the "Mohr Clipboard" .
I can pick up at the Daytonashow

Ah I should maybe mention too... In for the clipboard here. Should I win you can pull somebody elses name for the snakes or I can give them to somebody else.
I'd like them for myself, just don't have a way to get them here :(

The clip board did it....got to have more chances! ;)
Sent another donation.
Thank you!! :cheers:

Sorry! My legal name is Lindsey!
-"Paige"
No problem! Just wanted to make sure I had my ducks in a row. Thank you again.

I sent you a donation a few days back. I hope you received it. Gorgeous pair.
Got it. Thank you!

PP sent Brent. Have fun on your field trip!
We did . . . other than the bus breaking down. Left at 5 am and got home at 11:15 pm . . . Loooong day! Today was just as long. Last day and just got home a bit ago. Thank you for the donation!! :cheers:

PP sent. Lots of success once again!
Thank you!

Hello , donation sent .
I don't want the animals but will be in for a ticket for the "Mohr Clipboard" .
I can pick up at the Daytonashow
Got it. I'll put your name back in the "hat" if you happen to be drawn first for the snakes.

Brent/D80

Ah I should maybe mention too... In for the clipboard here. Should I win you can pull somebody elses name for the snakes or I can give them to somebody else.
I'd like them for myself, just don't have a way to get them here :(
We'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it. Thank you again!

Two more tickets please ;) Paypal sent!

Thanks,
Rebecca
Thanks Rebecca! It is greatly appreciated.

PP sent Brent. This is such a great cause. I wish more teachers were like you. :)
Thank you! I am humbled by the generosity of all of you that have donated!

Thanks,
Brent/D80

Okay, after getting through emails and cross checking with my PP account, we are at exactly $545 raised and 109 chances in the hat on the Ultramel Anery Motley pair and the Clipboard. Incredible!!

Here's what I'm thinking. If we can spread the word and get to $700 by midnight tomorrow (Friday), I'll put a pair of 2010 hatch snakes into the drawing for Saturday . . . let's see what to put in . . . how about a choice of Lavender Bloodreds (35 eggs/chances) or Sunkissed's that have the potential to be carrying Anery (22 eggs/chances) or Platinums (11 eggs/chances)?? Winner still pays shipping and can choose a pair from those pairings? Yeah, I think that sounds good. Have to get to $700 first!

Brent/D80

Brent... PM me tomorrow and remind me to send paypal to you.. I dont have my card with me right now.. And I am afraid I will forget.. But I want to help.. I think this is great what your doing.. And great the way the whole CS community is participating..

Brent, you gotta make the prizes last!!! Way more fun to have something to try for each week or every two weeks ;)

Rebecca

Money sent.

To everyone who hasn't donated, even if you are not interested in the snakes, please give. The money is for a great cause. Every little bit helps.

I did donated but if I win the clipboard I would like someone elses name to be drawn for it so someone that can not recieve snakes has a chance to win it.

Back