• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For Sale . . . or Not.

I absolutely adore your butter. I wish I could nab her individually. :(

You know...I really like that caramel male, although I wish he was motley. I need a mate for my 2005 caramel motley het amel female.....but I won't have money til May. Owning a bike shop this time of year is no stinking fun at all! If they are still available by then, perhaps something can be worked out!

Caution! Caution everyone!

Don't buy Brents snakes. I am serious!

Don't buy them because when you do, you will be so impressed with the quality, you will want to buy more. So you will send all your money to Brent. Then you won't have any and Brent will have it all! :dgrin:

:devil01:

Wayne

Caution! Caution everyone!

Don't buy Brents snakes. I am serious!

Don't buy them because when you do, you will be so impressed with the quality, you will want to buy more. So you will send all your money to Brent. Then you won't have any and Brent will have it all! :dgrin:

:devil01:

Wayne

Isn't THAT the truth!! Brent's cornsnakes are twice as addictive as other people's cornsnakes... yep, it's true. :poke:

You know...I really like that caramel male, although I wish he was motley. I need a mate for my 2005 caramel motley het amel female.....but I won't have money til May. Owning a bike shop this time of year is no stinking fun at all! If they are still available by then, perhaps something can be worked out!
We can definitely see what happens. I won't count anything out. ;) I do have a Caramel Motley het Amel boy, but he's got a couple Butter Motley ladies that will be his dates in a year or two. (Compliments of Jay and PJ . . . maybe check with them if they have something you could use this year!)

Em and Wayne, thanks for the help . . .

D80

Just a bump as I updated pictures of all the snakes that are still for sale . . . actually, I took fresh pictures of all my snakes late last week. :)

D80

The Lavender het Hypo pair and the Caramel/Butter pair are now officially spoken for and on hold pending downpayment and full payment.

The following are still available:
$340 1.1 '07 Amel Motley & Snow Motley
$340 1.1 '07 Hypo het Anery Lavender
$180 0.1 '08 Bloodred poss het Hypo Lavender
$100 0.1 '08 Normal Motley het Snow

Thanks again for looking and thanks again for all the great comments/support throughout the thread.
D80

You have mail LOL

Brent,
I will take the 1.1 '07 Hypo het Anery Lavender pair off your hands as well as the others we discussed (if they are still available).

I'm so glad you had the Caramel / Butter pair for sale this year. The adult pair I got from you in 05/06 are leaving with my son to college LOL

Thanks Again
Joe

Brent,
I will take the 1.1 '07 Hypo het Anery Lavender pair off your hands as well as the others we discussed (if they are still available).
I've got you down.

I'm so glad you had the Caramel / Butter pair for sale this year. The adult pair I got from you in 05/06 are leaving with my son to college LOL
I was going to ask about that after I had checked my records! You won't be disappointed with this pair, and your son will be jealous! :eek:

D80

The following are now still available:
$340 1.1 '07 Amel Motley & Snow Motley
$180 0.1 '08 Bloodred poss het Hypo Lavender
$100 0.1 '08 Normal Motley het Snow

Thanks once again for looking,
D80

Back