• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For Sale . . . or Not.

Sorry Drizz.
Hell, if I could sell some of this stuff, I wouldn't use up so much of the page....
No problems Walter. If I could sell some more stuff, I wouldn't need to worry about you using up so much of the page!! :D

It's nice to know that people are at least reading my ad!
D80

Brent, this is the butter picture that I have been looking for for almost a month now....that changed my mind about butters, and led me to purchasing one. I kept asking everybody, even you, where that beautiful butter was....and here it is. Now that I have made that odd/awkward/wonderful step into looking at morphs differently (with your help) I need to look at your for-sales again. Thanks for the 2-16-09 update to bring the thread back up.

Brent, this is the butter picture that I have been looking for for almost a month now....that changed my mind about butters, and led me to purchasing one. I kept asking everybody, even you, where that beautiful butter was....and here it is. Now that I have made that odd/awkward/wonderful step into looking at morphs differently (with your help) I need to look at your for-sales again. Thanks for the 2-16-09 update to bring the thread back up.
Isn't she just lick-able!! :eek:

;)
D80

It looks so much like a sunglow motley....what is the difference?
Nothing. Sunglow is a moniker typically given to Amel corns with no white. Amel Motleys typically have no white, while regular old Amels usually do have white.

I just personally choose not to use the Sunglow name in conjunction with a Motley as it's "normal" for them to not have white.

I hope that makes sense.
D80

Nothing. Sunglow is a moniker typically given to Amel corns with no white. Amel Motleys typically have no white, while regular old Amels usually do have white.

I just personally choose not to use the Sunglow name in conjunction with a Motley as it's "normal" for them to not have white.

I hope that makes sense.
D80
Perfectly.

My god, I'm DEEPLY in love with that caramel/butter pair! Money's tight, though, and my parents won't fold--I guess I'll have to settle for a pair of their babies... I just hope the babies turn out as beautiful as their parents! =)
The funny part is, I didn't even LIKE the caramel morph (and its offshoots, of course) before I saw your ad and this pair... Funny how that works. It's kind of like how I didn't even like reptiles until a lizard found its way into the bathroom... Lol.

The Lavender het Hypo poss het Anery will NOT be shipped until after egg laying and minimum 2 full meals for the female. They hooked up today! Wooohooo! You snooze you lose! (or you'll at least have to wait a while) ;)

D80

I wish I could take that pair, too. Looking forward to grabbing up at least one baby from them this season, though! :cool:

Anyone purchasing from Drizzt, will NOT be disappointed in anything they get. His snakes are all top notch.

ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Brent, Maybe you and Erik shouldn't be sharing your meds???
lol!
Kyle, I'm almost beginning to think he hasn't stopped at being a factor in me buying an 08 butter motley, he's trying to get me hooked on the original butter that actually changed my mind about yellow snakes.
Oh, and she looks very lemony-vanillaey to me. Still.

Didn't you see the 60 Minutes thing about the guy who saw numbers and letters as colors in his mind? When I see cool morphs I taste phantom flavors. Yeah....that's the ticket.

ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Brent, Maybe you and Erik shouldn't be sharing your meds???
lol!
Trust me. (Yeah, right!!) I haven't licked a single one of my snakes or other animals. I'm just indulging Eric's weirdness. I can appreciate it and condone it. :D

D80

Back