• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Early introductions

What do you do that keeps the egg shells so smooth?? Mine have little raised pieces all over like someone sprayed glue spay and lightly rolled them in sand. There are also spots I can see some dark coloring coming through where the shell is thinner. They did not start out this way either. I have nice shell envy! LOL

BTW lovely corns even if they are just amels and normals.

Hooray! Still no pippies here, and I have only the one clutch on day 68 and I'm getting really tired of waiting! :nope:

Aw so lovely J9!

So, you are able to sex them though these are your first clutches hatching ever? Or did I not understand you right? It took me to my third breeding season to find someone who was able to teach me how to pop the baby's :lol:

Aw so lovely J9!

So, you are able to sex them though these are your first clutches hatching ever? Or did I not understand you right? It took me to my third breeding season to find someone who was able to teach me how to pop the baby's :lol:
These aren't my first babies, this is my 4th year of breeding!

Just read this entire thread J9, congrats on all the great clutches and now on the adorable worms!!! Keep the pics coming!!

Here's 14 of Annie and Butch's babies, with the last 2 poking their heads out and blowing bubbles still! These are anery het motley, het hypo

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 53
I do love a clutch of aneries! :cheers:
Thanks! I had great fun putting them in a critter keeper, handfuls of babies! Another one is hatched now and Sundance's clutch are beggining to shed:dancer:

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 51
Hey you do the plastic coffee cup trick too :) Don't see many people do that!

I have learned to cut the opening like a bend, without angles, then they never tear out.

Back