• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Selling off a few project breeders

I'm visiting them on monday to make them an offer on the cockatoo (they said they were sick last time I wanted to visit- so i put it off till now). I think I've saved enough to make a nice offer on him that I hope they will accept. I'll let you know how it turns out, one way or another.

Drew- what where you thinking on the ghost? I'll go $175 shipped?

Thanks- my dog is doing better, leaving the bandage alone and getting around so-so. And after a full night sleep...ah I feel much better and my house is clean! Yah! Ok, here are pictures of most of them.
Oh and the classics are on HOLD right now. Rest are still up for grabs. If they all sell I will have one rack for sale- with tubs (72qt)- with heat and thermostat. Will have to be picked up (can be disassembled)- in New Mexico (Aztec). Asking $200. Holds ten tubs.
And here are the pictures....
02 Lav multi het female
05 ghost stripe male
07 hypo lav het stripe female
07 lav stripe het hypo female
06 hypo lav stripe male

Still have the sunglows...
The only ones I haven't listed are
06 - M - Opal Stripe
07 - F - Lavender Striped/Motley het Opal
07 - F - Opal Motley (PH 50% Hypo)
which I would sell
BUT while the male is normal sized the females are small- and the Opal Motley is just plain tiny. I just haven't been able to get her to eat- every time I try to bump the size she regurges and I have to go back down in size... aggh! So I didn't really want to advertize and have someone get really pissed that they were 07's but like 08 in size. I would sell those though. I have a ghost that was my first snake- not selling her for sentimental reasons. Then a pair of ultramel lav motleys that I want to keep and breed as my only real project. That's all I got right now.
If you seriously want to mess with these people with the bird and have a shot at some free snakes- PM me and I'll give you the details. I'm dead serious- talk them into giving up the bird, and I'll promise you everything that's not already spoken for.
Dare I ask....about the the ones I put in bold and italicized...?

Yep, all the girls are gone! I do have one opal mot ph (50%) hypo, but she's really small, so I'm working with her to get her eating well and of a good size before selling. Unless you are looking for a 'project' to fatten up, lol. But she's not breeding size. All the others are gone. Thanks,
-Heather

Were you able to get the people to accept your offer on the cockatoo?
Just read the thread and i was just curious... :D

Well, they didn't say *no*- but they want me to visit him a few more times before they say *yes*. So I'm just jumping through whatever hoops they have. He's a really cute guy, and he really likes me, we've hit it off well. They live about 3 hours away, so the trip isn't one I can do as often as I'd like, but things are looking up for me and my little guy :). Thanks for everyone who helped out!

That's good to hear! I'm glad. I sure do hope the little guy gets a great home with you! Why are they so hesitant to release him to a better home if he is in such bad condition?

They have some, uh, control issues, to put it nicely. I wouldn't exactly say they were hoarders, but perhaps collectors? They believe that since they know the birds under their control will live out their lives in relative comfort and peace- that's better than adopting them out and perhaps something bad happening to them (as most of them came from bad conditions). They don't really trust people in general.

Back