• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Selling off a few project breeders

Good luck on that! :D

None of mine are breedable this year. I would like to get an adult male or at least a 2007 male because my Hypo Snow will be ready for next year. Maybe I should go ahead and post that want ad! :D Once again good luck.

And good luck to you Heather on helping out that cockatiel. If I were ever going to get a bird, it would certainly be a cockatiel, they're great birds! :D

Still have the sunglows...
The only ones I haven't listed are
06 - M - Opal Stripe
07 - F - Lavender Striped/Motley het Opal
07 - F - Opal Motley (PH 50% Hypo)
which I would sell
BUT while the male is normal sized the females are small- and the Opal Motley is just plain tiny. I just haven't been able to get her to eat- every time I try to bump the size she regurges and I have to go back down in size... aggh! So I didn't really want to advertize and have someone get really pissed that they were 07's but like 08 in size. I would sell those though. I have a ghost that was my first snake- not selling her for sentimental reasons. Then a pair of ultramel lav motleys that I want to keep and breed as my only real project. That's all I got right now.
If you seriously want to mess with these people with the bird and have a shot at some free snakes- PM me and I'll give you the details. I'm dead serious- talk them into giving up the bird, and I'll promise you everything that's not already spoken for.

If EM doesn't talk to them for you, I may see what i can do about the sunglows. If i have the money at the time.

Good luck with the bird and it was Drewboy I think that was going to do that maybe. Far as I'm concerned have at it. I'm not very convincing I don't think. :( I was going to pay her cash if she had what I needed. :)

ya, well Like I said I will see what I have to throw around and I might get back with you to talk about seeing what we can do. I found a normal breedable paie last night, foor $100, but decided not to get them.

ya, well Like I said I will see what I have to throw around and I might get back with you to talk about seeing what we can do. I found a normal breedable pair last night, for $100, but decided not to get them.

Just wanted to say, hope you get that cockatoo rescued! I was just reading a book about them yesterday- amazing birds, though a bit stubborn....that guy is too cute, and will be even more beautiful if some feathers are able to grow back. It's so sad how *little* people know about their care!

Best of luck to you! :)

Ok, I'll know about the Classics by the 10th (when full payment should be arriving)- for now they have a down payment to hold them.
Here is a picture of the sunglow female- male was sold yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC02896.JPG
    DSC02896.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 147
Just letting everyone know the females are gone- but the males are REALLY nice- and I'm willing to make some deals! :D

Back