• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boas

I will give my full endorsement to whoever should be lucky enough to get these guys, I absolutely love my Brazilian Rainbow Boa, and if money and space weren't so limited right now... well... I would snatch them up in a heartbeat.
Also, you said you don't like shipping large consrictors in an earlier post, is that because of the difficulty shipping them, or potential hazards they may cause? Just curious!

Unfortunately I'm out of the running on this pair now. I had to dip into my savings for some emergency repair expenses today. :( Sorry Brent.

I hope PJ picks them up for you, they're a lovely pair!

Tell you what. If they're still around in September, I'll take 'em off your hands. I just don't have the funds right now to do it.
Get in line! I've got no less than 6 people that have told me something similar! :) No problems, just need to move them out for the $$ and the space. I think the wife and I are going to put in an offer on a house this week, so we need some extra cash, etc. You know the deal.

D80

Get in line! I've got no less than 6 people that have told me something similar! :) No problems, just need to move them out for the $$ and the space. I think the wife and I are going to put in an offer on a house this week, so we need some extra cash, etc. You know the deal.

D80

Are you kidding? The line starts behind me! Haha. I really wish there was something I could do for you. (other than bump up your thread)

Are you kidding? The line starts behind me!
I should have worded that differently . . . "Get in the blob!" First one with cash gets the stash. First one with the money gets the honey. First one with the dinero, gets the (mumble mumble) momero. Or something like that.

:uhoh:
D80

I should have worded that differently . . . "Get in the blob!" First one with cash gets the stash. First one with the money gets the honey. First one with the dinero, gets the (mumble mumble) momero. Or something like that.

:uhoh:
D80

Well then if you can do it for $1.25 shipped, I'm in! :laugh: :sidestep:

Bump just to remind everyone that's looking for a post-Mother's Day, or post-Father's Day, present that these are still here. Heck, Independence Day is just around the corner!! :D

D80

Bump just to remind everyone that's looking for a post-Mother's Day, or post-Father's Day, present that these are still here. Heck, Independence Day is just around the corner!! :D

D80

(gasp)...yeah...and my B-day is in 9 days!!!!......so.........:shrugs:
ahem.....

.:uhoh:....yeah..feelin the love here.........

:rofl:

so you know I am still in love with these guys....

~~'Manda:crazy02:

(gasp)...yeah...and my B-day is in 9 days!!!!......so.........:shrugs:
ahem.....

.:uhoh:....yeah..feelin the love here.........

:rofl:

so you know I am still in love with these guys....

I didn't get 'em for my birthday, so why should you? :laugh: :flames:

And I'm even Brent's Birthday Buddy!

MUhuhuhhahahhahahahahahaha:rofl:
Well I should get them because I will be getting some money for my B-day as a result of me dealing with my head smashing through the back window of a car when I was little..
smashed my whole cheek bone, shattered my Orbital, my eye was out of socket....all the flesh and muscle was torn..I had a shard of Glass puncture my a sack around my brain and fluid was leaking out of my mouth...and little bits of glass were all over my open "wound"...multiple surgeries later.....

.......so yeah..Pain and suffering money may buy me these guys...
'Pending Jeremy buckels at the idea....he's a tough cookie to crack.:shrugs:

LMFAO...sorry Robbie..thats all I've got...and yeah..
I should get them.....just because....Thats the best reason ever! so there!

LOL..
JK..dude...jk..

~~'manda:crazy02:

......you just have to ask yourself Robbie...

.................."are you down with the Nuge'?"........

I hope someone here buys this pair so I can see more pictures of them.....if I were in the market for adult BRBs I would certainly have bought them! I've seen many, many worse looking ones at higher prices!

Back