• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.2 size question

Divado7

i'm new in here and don't no what 1.2 or 1.3 ect stand for. i have an idea it has to do with how many mice you have but not sure. does a mouse stand for .1? thnx

It works with any living creature, not just mice. It denotes the sex of the animals you have or are talking about.

x.y.z indicates x number of males, y number of females, and z number of undetermined sex.

D80

Corns 1. =male 0.l =female 0.0.1 unsexed

ok i'm talking about when people are talking about there rat or mouse colony.

they say oh i have a 1.2 or a 1.6 ect. what does this mean?

now with corns it means a male is 1, a female is .1 and an unsexed snake is 0.0.1.

thnx guys. forgive me if its the same thing with mice.

It works with any living creature, not just mice. It denotes the sex of the animals you have or are talking about.

x.y.z indicates x number of males, y number of females, and z number of undetermined sex.

D80

gotcha! thnx for clearing that up. hey i learned something ne today. yippeee!

Most people use it to describe the numbers of mice they have too. So you are right, 1.3.2 for example would mean 1 male, 3 females and 2 unsexed mice. Used in snakes and all sorts on this forum... even to describe family!!

The way I remember it...Males on left, females on right because we are always right! heheh (That was a joke, I'm not one of those types! lol :) )

Most people use it to describe the numbers of mice they have too. So you are right, 1.3.2 for example would mean 1 male, 3 females and 2 unsexed mice. Used in snakes and all sorts on this forum... even to describe family!!

:rofl:Hahaaa...family!!! kind of difficult to fill in the z in the fomila...:laugh01:

The way I remember it...Males on left, females on right because we are always right! heheh (That was a joke, I'm not one of those types! lol :) )

Actually it is because males always come first.

"Hahaaa...family!!! kind of difficult to fill in the z in the fomila..."

Amon, that is not actully true, my daughter is a z.

Back