• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'10 hatchlings/sibs Chillin

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
I was playing a long shot on this one.. good thing is I got a back up plan for next year probably.. Depending how one of our handsome youngins grows..

CRL2010_hatchling08-07-10.jpg

CRL2010_hatchling08-07-10%283%29.jpg

Thanks Gene... I appreciate the kind words.. I guess my shoot to thrill clutch now is my finally for the year.... Like thats going to be an easy one to sort the messes from...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Thanks Gene... I appreciate the kind words.. I guess my shoot to thrill clutch now is my finally for the year.... Like thats going to be an easy one to sort the messes from...
Regards.. Tim of T and J

LOL, but you have so much fun with that..
They are amazing, Tim. I think i like the dark blood the best!!

I like...... ah heck, I want all 3 of those.. hehe

Give me a little time to get some of the other clutches pictures, if you think thats a dark blood, wait till you see what came about from the Old School Rich Hume Mystery Blood X Joe Jr/Susan Blood.. Some really dark babies, and some nearly complete grey headed aliens!

Lookies Ma' I washed my checkers away...

KMBR2010_hatchlings08-10-10%282%29.jpg

I'm tryin to tap out fella's, let go...

CRL2010_hatchlings08-10-10.jpg

The hypos aren't so bad eithier.. They are the lightest hypos I have hatched here...

Back