• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2 Corns in 1 cage?

That could work but I can't help but feel it'll be a tight fit especially to make an adequate cool and warm side. IIRC dividing a tank in half doesn't yield the same floorspace as a tank with half the gallonage would. IE half a 20gal would be significantly smaller than a 10gal.

I think if it is a 20 long it should be fine for hatchlings but within the year to year and a half you would have to upgrade like pepper suggested. If it is a tall tank. I would make levels with shelves on the back wall. Some corns love to climb, and the levels allow for more floor space....

Also cheap tupperware totes from walmart or target cost at most $4 and will house a snake comfortably for a year or more depending on size. The 42 qt. will house the snake forever:)

Back