• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2009 price list

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
I've almost got the 2009 price list finished. May be done in the next night or two. I'm doing some things differently this year with pricing....... ;)

Buy one, get two free?????

Probably get a warning from a moderator for that one
;D

LOL!!!

Well, let me put it to you this way. I have over 4,900 corn snake eggs incubating right now and I intend to move them out QUICKLY as they are hatching. ;) I would suggest that you make certain you have funds in your PayPal account..... :laugh:

Fortunately, I just got an email telling me my Uncle in Africa passed away and left me $12,000,000.-

NO,..I think you read that wrong... It reads you have a secret admirer in Africa, but she needs $12,000,000 for an operation before she can come and spend the rest of her life in love with you!

Hey Rich I have a great idea, when you post your list, first let the private forum owners of this site know, then let the "insiders" know then let the general forum users know. Maybe wait a day or two between telling each group. What do you think?

And project Fund PayPal, is activated.

Hey Rich I have a great idea, when you post your list, first let the private forum owners of this site know, then let the "insiders" know then let the general forum users know. Maybe wait a day or two between telling each group. What do you think?

How do you give negative Rep points on this forum??? Anybody know???:poke:

There would be no easy way to do that without contacting members individually. I could, however, post something in the Insider's Forum. But even so, anyone who checks my site regularly will still be able to see when the new price list is up.

Which should be REAL SOON. Got to polish a few things and make some changes on my Terms & Conditions page. Plus think about what I need to tell people about what is different this year and why. I tried working some on that last night, but for some reason I was so darn tired I couldn't get two words together that made sense. Maybe tonight will be better.

Been toying with the thought to re-enable credit cards on my site. I'm sure it's a hassle for some people to have to call me on the phone with that info for orders.

I need to put a LOT of new pics on the site, but I just don't see that happening. I'm so busy now getting ready to REALLY be busy when the babies hatch out that it's ridiculous. Been the story of my life lately. I'm either really busy, or busy getting ready to be really busy. :crazy01:

Rich, it really wasn't a problem for me when I called you with my credit card info. It would have gone COMPLETELY smoothly if my husband hadn't figured out what was up. While I was talking to you he kept frowning at me from across the room. (He's not a snakeguy). Other than that it was fine!

Exciting stuff Rich!!

Can't wait to see that list come out!

PS, have you received my email?

How about letting past customers know first, we are the ones that are really supporting him ;)

I like your thinking Mike...but don't forget......Moderators should come before private forum owners.... ;)

I like your thinking Mike...but don't forget......Moderators should come before private forum owners.... ;)

Yes they should, they do a great service here, and pretty much catch flack for it. It would be nice to see them thanked by being informed first.

Back