• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2010 first clutch pipping/ed

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
Still waiting for about half the clutch to pip... Heres what has shown its face in the first 5 eggies..

Hypo ...

CRL2010_hatchling08-05-10%282%29.jpg

Blood...

CRL2010_hatchling08-05-10%283%29.jpg

Snow..

CRL2010_pips08-05-10.jpg

I sure hope there is a suprise waiting in the last eggs for me.. Looking for my target this year.. There was also a couple of normals that came out as well..

Well I really wasn't expecting to see a snow come out of the group... That just made my odds stretch even further.. But thats all right, its a hobby.. I went from 1 in 64 to 1 in 256 with the addition of the amel gene..

Thanks Katie... That little stinker is fairly dull and lack lustre.. I'll see if it raises my eyes brows after it sheds.. I tend to lean towards the darker lack lustre babies for keepers, they tend to be red as opposed to the "orange" bloods I see out there...

I am crossing my fingers for a ghost blood.. If not, I got a back up plan for the future...

Last edited:
Awwww sweet babies!! Love the hypo! Congrats! Hope you're not expecting a Viper in that last egg....lol

Total count now, is 4 normals, a snow, a hypo, a blood, and what appears to be another hypo pipping.. These guys are taking their time coming out.. *lol* They must know how impatient I get around hatching time.. *LOL* If things go well for me hatch season will be done by next weekend...

Back