• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2010 Hatchlings and some adults...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
2010 babies:

2.1 amel het caramel and charcoal $20/$25

3.1 Ultramel het caramel and charcoal $40/$50

Pictures at: www.constricted.us/available

Adults:

Pink - '07 female Blizzard - proven breeder $100 hatched by Serpenco

Pepper - '04 female Ghost - proven breeder $100 hatched by Kathy Love

Grendel - '07 male Opal het anery motley - SOLD

Greta - '07 female Snow het lavender motley - proven breeder $125 hatched by Chris Olson

El Dorado - '07 male Gold Dust - proven breeder $125 hatched by Serpenco

Tupelo Honey - '07 female Hypo Lavender - proven breeder $125 hatched by Serpenco

Indigo Montoya - '07 male Anery Lavender - proven breeder $100 hatched by Serpenco

Gustav - '08 male Anery het hypo amel $50 hatched by me

Threads of each of the adults on the boards, just search their name. :D

[email protected] or message me on the boards

Last edited:
Are you sure that this one's an amel?
2010_amel8.jpg

Looks like a Butter to me!!! Is there something I'm not seeing in this picture though?

This guy looks more than just an Ultramel as well.. especially when compared to Ultramel #2
2010_ultramel3c.jpg

Good luck with your sales Dave! Looks like you might have some gems in there.. :dancer:

THANKS!

Well, people have told me that homo-caramel on these snakes would look different... the breeding was golddust x blizzard, but both were Serpenco snakes and Rich doesn't label his hets... so mom COULD be het caramel, which would mean the ultramels could really be golddusts and the amels could really be butters. I am not going out on a limb to say they are though.

Here is a brand new picture I just took of amel #8 for Lisa M. He is a very nice looking guy.
bigrin01.gif

2010_oct_amel8.jpg

He COULD be a butter, but I am only selling him as amel het caramel and charcoal.

Here is a brand new picture I just took of amel #8 for Lisa M. He is a very nice looking guy.
bigrin01.gif

2010_oct_amel8.jpg

He COULD be a butter, but I am only selling him as amel het caramel and charcoal.

I'll eat a mouse Butt first if that's not a Butter!!

I can totally understand being on the "rather safe than sorry" side, but I definitely think these are more than just regular 'ol vomitels. :flames:

I'll eat a mouse Butt first if that's not a Butter!!

I can totally understand being on the "rather safe than sorry" side, but I definitely think these are more than just regular 'ol vomitels. :flames:

I have been looking for a yellow snake and I keep looking at him but I think Jessica sealed the deal here. I want him.

Well, he just got shipped to new york. :D I have others though, you want a boy or a girl?

This female is JUST as yellow, against the white she doesn't look so yellow, but she is.

2010_amel1.jpg

I don't have a sex preference. Just color. I don't have any plans on breeding anymore at this time. :uhoh: I just have always loved yellow snakes and I think it is time to give myself the gift of yellow. :)

OK I'll see if I can get a better picture of that girl in a little while that shows her yellow better.

That would be awesome. Do you have any idea what shipping will be to AZ zip 85203? I would prefer to pick up a shipping location. Granted the high's right now are around 85. If the that sun is out it can still get up to 100 in those trucks.

I just had someone from Gilbert inquire and the closest pick up was in Mesa, it's $48 to a hold for pick up place there. PM me your exact address/phone/email and I can check that for sure.

This is a couple of shots of Amel #1, the female:

Pictures have a hard time capturing their yellow! This one is neat, it seems to have some colorless scales on her head. :D

Attachments

• 2010_amel1a.jpg
    2010_amel1a.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 2010_amel1b.jpg
    2010_amel1b.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back