• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2013 Miami/Candy Cane brood

SarahP

Crazy Snake Lady Trainee
Hey all!

These are the lingerers from my first ever clutch. These are big babies, with excellent feeding responses, and a bit of the 'tude to match their hunger.

The parents were Samael, my big Miami motley het amel x Lilith, crimson het amel. These are sibs to Eventide, posted in the gallery.

1.0 Miami het amel, hypo and motley $45
lilmiami1-82013_zps2455fedc.jpg

1.2 Amel Miami (Candy Cane) het hypo and motley.
--1.0 Candy Cane $50
--0.2 Candy Cane $60 each
Pictures are male first, females following.
lilred3-Oct2013_zpsb397a86f.jpg

lilred1-102013_zpsfcb90f6f.jpg

lilred2-102013_zps4045c735.jpg

(The last girl has a bit of a head rub going on. Should be fine with a couple more sheds.)

Take a pair of candy canes for $100. Take the candy cane trio for $150. Pair the Miami with one of the girls for $90.

Shipping will be done through SYR to a facility for pickup and is not included in the quoted prices.

Attachments

• lilred1-102013-2.jpg
    lilred1-102013-2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
A couple more pictures of the candy cane girls, to try to clear up color questions. :)

This is female #1:

lilred1-102013-2_zpsff18de12.jpg

And female #2, showing off her colors and her 'tude.

lilred2-10913-4_zpse71d4e97.jpg

lilred2-10913-3_zps04960eda.jpg

I still have a pair of candy canes left, as well as their Miami brother.

Flat $50 shipping within the States.

She is not. I can't edit the first post anymore, but the second female is no longer available.

To be honest with you, they all look pretty close to me. :)

This is the other female at the end of last month:

lilred1-112613_zps41c38043.jpg

lilred1-112613-2_zps3ac5ff9b.jpg

And if you look at my threads, you can see my keeper, Eve, who is a full sibling to them.

Back