• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

9 eggs from these guys

Shaky

Ought to know better
after a 5 year wait-finally

Attachments

• bairdeggs2.jpg
    bairdeggs2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 54
  • bairdmale2.jpg
    bairdmale2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 53
most ppl could prolly tell,but i do not kno about a lot a breeds of snakes so whattype of snake is that, it look beautiful, i cant eait till i get eggs, when i start breeding;)

I thought you sold those guys Jack. Congrats on the Baird's......we need to talk about a trade in August. ;)

Cav, I love your emoryi picture. No trades, please! I don't wanna get anything new. in fact, i've been weeding out some stuff.
I sold one male bairdi, but I still have 4 total.

cskid92-those are Baird's rat snakes

Perhaps my friends Mr. Hamilton, Jackson, and Lincoln can offer you a better trade? ;)

I have to admit, those guys pull a lot of weight. they're pretty fun to trade with, too.
See you at the next meeting?

I'll be in Europe during July.

By chance are any of those Hwy 277 stock?

Those snakes pictured are from Vivid Reptiles, locale is Bandera county.
I hear there's a good road to road hunt for those guys, too.
I have another pair which is 277 local, but they are not ready to breed yet. I freaking LOVE 277! Everything from there is pretty.

Here is the 277 I caught this month when I was out west with Ed. Picked it up just south of the Loma Alto cuts.

Attachments

• Bairdi2.jpg
    Bairdi2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Bairdi.jpg
    Bairdi.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 43
I can't wait to get my hands on an albino Baird's later this summer. These are one of my top snakes, next to corns. I SO want to breed them.

Back