• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A brief pause from some craziness

HerpsOfNM

My name's Blurryface...
Life's been nuts for months on end, so I apologize to those I've missed.

I've tried to at least catch a whiff of the roses (definitely haven't had time to smell them) here and there.

One such occasion was this last week with these wee ones (3 of 9 hatchlings).

Parent genetics: both caramel bloodred het hypo sunkissed. Gratuitous cell photos...

e6d73e2fbd0c39bd974954345de50f10.jpg

26430dfdd3452f29eace44515f69db69.jpg

86835e89f62dd976d3392549c79fdbef.jpg

I hope things are going better for you!
Congrats on the babies!

Hey Heather!

Things are slowly improving. Dropped the ball on a couple opportunities via my classified ads from earlier in the year.

The Miamis and Anise are doing great, all on large hoppers. They've put on length vs size so I've stayed with smaller prey items more frequently.

This season's been slow due to jobs. My heartbreaker though was my het scaleless clutch was infertile, but we also had a warm winter. NARBC Arlington was this weekend. Spoke with some other TX corn keepers, even one that used a fridge to cool, and even he had rough clutches.

Back