• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Couple Questions... about Corn Snake Care/Feeding

to be honest mate, you dont seem to have researched much into snakes before you got one. im new to all this and i havent even got my snake yet and im already checking things out and have signed up here. Ive literally signed up here about 3 hours ago and already ive learnt so much.

Ummm

This thread was started over a year ago...I'm sure he's resolved whatever problems he's had by now.

I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but my recomendation would be to take your corn back to the petstore where you bought and ask for a refund, and spend that money on your rat snake's (i am unclear if you had the rat snake before you bought the corn snake) husbandry supplies.

I don't think the store would give a refund after a year.

Back