• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few of my babies

mrweaw

Branching out into geckos
Ok, I never post pictures so I decided I would snap a few of my babies from Rich Z. They are as follows:
Male Hypo Het Lavender
Male Pewter
Male Motley Het Opal
Female Motley Het Opal
Male Normal Het Hypo Lavender Bloodred ;) (his girlfriend his a hypo het Lavender Bloodred)

I'll post some more as I take more :)

Attachments

• JEM's Cardinal.jpg
    JEM's Cardinal.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 103
  • JEM's Deacon.jpg
    JEM's Deacon.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 103
  • JEM's Lupin.jpg
    JEM's Lupin.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 102
  • JEM's Nymphadora.jpg
    JEM's Nymphadora.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 102
  • JEM's Sirius.jpg
    JEM's Sirius.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 102
Great pics....you are set to produce some awesome hatchlings in a few years...congats and good luck!!!!!! :)

Waaah!! Where's my opal pic? LOL

And I love the tails on those mots. Neve seen clean tails like that, no saddles at all!

The Opal pic is on my list for the day! I was wondering if anyone would notice those tails...I think they are awesome!

Ok, now we have my female Hypo het Lavender Bloodred, Female Snow het Lavender, and a Female Lavender. I love the aztecing on the snow...she is going to be a looker :)

Attachments

• JEM's Garnet.jpg
    JEM's Garnet.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 97
  • JEM's Firefly.jpg
    JEM's Firefly.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 96
  • JEM's Sara.jpg
    JEM's Sara.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 96
LOL! Yeah, these are my keepers, a bit of fresh blood. Here are the last for this thread:
Anery Lavender male ( hatched by me this year )
Bloodred Het Pewter Female
Lavender Female

Attachments

• JEM's Remus.jpg
    JEM's Remus.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 80
  • JEM's Velvet.jpg
    JEM's Velvet.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 80
  • JEM's Amethyst.jpg
    JEM's Amethyst.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 79