• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Hello From Massachusetts

Theodore

Hello All, This is Ted and Eunice.

I have been frequent visitors for sometime time now and sorry it took me so long to join. this is a great forum its been invaluable ot me recently for all the info.. Thanks..

anyway I have been snake addict since early childhood catching Garters, Brown, and black racers among the few snakes in Massachusetts.. had misc pet snakes over the years and most recently converted to Corns and Kings about 6 years ago

.....well since then we have aquired

Corns:
Normal Mot, Amel, Lavander Mot, Miami, 2 Ghost mot, Butter, Caramel, Anery, Bloodred, Okeetee, Snow ...I think thats it for corns

Some hybrids:
A Jungle Corn and a Nelsons Milk X Variable king

and one ball python and a goldfish.

100_0150.jpg

100_0133.jpg

lav6b.jpg

100_0141.jpg

sad to say they all have put on 100-200 grams since pics were taken

again - greeting to you all!

hi

welcome to the forums.

lovely looking snakes. especially like the lav mot, lovely colouring.

have fun with your stunning snakes :)

Back