• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A laugh for everyone!

Wow. They're funny allright, but I'm laughing at the writers more than anything. What kind of sissy-boy, girly-man, oversensitive wussies must these ad writers be to think that bug zappers are icky? :roflmao:

In the spirit of totally overusing comedic material, I wrote my own parody... I wonder if they'd run this one:

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius
Real Men of Genius

Today we salute you Mr. Comedic Premise Stretcher Outer
Mr. Comedic Premise Stretcher Outer

Why come up with new ideas when you can continuously recycle the same old thing over and over.
and over and over

Sure, you may not have a creative bone in your body, but that hasn't stopped you from making a living by writing ads so simple that it takes even less talent than writing music for Jennifer Lopez, out-acting Ben Affleck, or "singing" like Ashlee Simpson.
not even an ounce

You should be proud that you've outdone all the lame remade movies of 70's TV shows, the 7-Up spot, the Energizer bunny, and even the Bud Bowl.
Bud Bowl is totally stupid

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light O great overrecyclers of bad material, because even though you still haven't stretched the premise as thin as the talentless writers of SNL would have by now, we still salute you.
Mr. Comedic Premise Stretcher Outer

Back