• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

a short introduction

Fabius

The Reverend
Hi everybody!

I'm Fabius from Berlin, Germany. I'm breeding Corns for 3 Years, but in 2007 I'll start my first real breeding Project... I'll keep min. 20 Classics (with hets) to get some Caramelbloods and Granites in a few Years...

ok... now I'll show you some Photos....

scheierchen05.jpg

scheierchen03.jpg

JessyDru.jpg

Elektra01.jpg

Greetings
Fabius

Hi Fabius!

I am from Germany too. Krefeld/Duesseldorf area but moved to America three months ago. I have two little corns, a milk phase and albino. I enjoy them very much. What is the market for corns in Germany like?
Insa

Hi, another German member. Welcome to the forum. The private maket for corns isn't great, but rare moprhs bring is some good money at shows and from some shops but the love of corn snakes seems to have caught on here. I'd be interested in some granites when you have them. I also have a Lavender blood and opel stripe project starting for the 2008 season, as well as a few others starting.

Opal Striped... mhhh nice...

Unfortunately it will take a few years until I can sell Granites. I hope I'll have enough to start selling them in 2010.

Next Year I'll keep 2,8 het. Caramel het. Blood and 2,8 het. Anery A het. Blood.
I hope there will be no complications...

Thanks for the nice and warm Welcome!

Fabius

Back