• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Albino Striped Jungle, and other hybrids (pics)

Theodore

This is the our newly acquired Striped Albino jungle,
a "normal" (?) jungle and what we believe to be a Clown King we've had for a while. Yes its our weakness sometimes to get these freaks of nature, the clown king is probably the sweetest snake in our collection..

anyone out there with a striped jungle corn - non albino? curious to see one

The Striped Albino Jungle Corn
Stripejungle3.jpg

Stripejungle2.jpg

Stripejungle.jpg

Jungle Corn
jungle.jpg

Albino Nelsons Milksnake X Thayeri Kingsnake (Clown king?)
clown.jpg

That striped Jungle is a great looking snake. We don't have many hybrids here - just the rootbeers (and possibly the ultramels) - but some of the jungle's I've seen have had some really awesome patterns. Don't know if I'd ever add them to the collection, but they are neat to look at.

The clown-king is sure a sweet looking critter too. Don't think I've ever heard or seen any before now.

Thanks for sharing.

Jenn

Beautiful striped Jungle...you don't see those to often. Nice find.

I like the looks of that clown king as well. Any chance of a clearer pic on that guy; he's very unique in both pattern and colouration.

Thanks for sharing those pics.

Ruth

I wasn't completely sure that the stripe genes were compatible, that is a nice snake......gives me some ideas for next year. Also that clown is amazing....very nice pattern.

Here's my striped jungle, but his pattern is a bit different than yours! His mother is a Cal king X corn and father is a Thayeri king X corn.

Kong_April_07_-_5.jpg

Back