• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Alice Cooper Show

tat2d1

my wife and i went to see alice cooper last night. he put on a great show as usual (this was my 3rd time seeing him). instead of using a boa constrictor like he usually does, he used a gorgeous albino burmese python.

for 57 years old, man, alice still knows how to rock. imo he just blows ozzy away performance wise. he was all over that stage and never really seemed winded. and, yes he had the guillotine as well. for those of you familiar with cooper's music, here's the setlist:
Department Of Youth (from Welcome To My Nightmare, 1975)
No More Mr Nice Guy (from Billion Dollars Babies, 1973)
Dirty Diamonds (from Dirty Diamonds, 2005)
Billion Dollar Babies (from Billion Dollars Babies, 1973)
Lost In America (from The Last Temptation, 1994)
I Never Cry (from Goes To Hell, 1976)
Be My Lover (from Killer, 1971)
Woman of Mass Distraction (from Dirty Diamonds, 2005)
I'm Eighteen (from Love It To Death, 1971)
Between High School and Old School (from The Eyes of Alice Cooper, 2003)
What Do You Want From Me (from The Eyes of Alice Cooper, 2003)
Is It My Body (from Love It To Death, 1971)
Go To Hell (from Goes To Hell, 1976)
Sunset Babies All Got Rabies (from Dirty Diamonds, 2005)
Black Widow Jam (Inc. Drum solo) (from Welcome To My Nightmare, 1975)
Gimme (from Brutal Planet, 2000)
Feed My Frankenstein (from Hey Stoopid, 1991)
Welcome To My Nightmare (from Welcome To My Nightmare, 1975)
"The Piece" (Includes The Awakening)
Steven (from Welcome To My Nightmare, 1975)
Only Women Bleed (from Welcome To My Nightmare, 1975)
Ballad Of Dwight Fry (from Love It To Death, 1971)
I Love The Dead (Band vocal only)
School's Out (from School's Out, 1972)
Poison (from Trash, 1989)
I Wish I Was Born In Beverly Hills (from From The Inside, 1978)
Under My Wheels (from Killer, 1971)

next up is bon jovi on november 5th. i like his stuff from the 80's and his new cd is pretty good, but i'm not a huge fan or anything, but hey, it's a free ticket and i'm not about to turn that down!

How cool! See I'm lucky... he lives here. Laine works for him actually :) He used to live not too far away from us when I was really young.

alice cooper *falls to knees* IM NOT WORTHY I SUCK!!:p i love alice cooper :D lucky **** you :p. now ihave feed my frankenstein in my head. :p

Camille said:
alice cooper *falls to knees* IM NOT WORTHY I SUCK!!:p i love alice cooper :D lucky **** you :p. now ihave feed my frankenstein in my head. :p
0.o ok just so you know the star thing was not the f word :p it was the term to defecate

Very cool :cheers: . I'm still pissed I had to miss out when he was here last month. That's 1 band I've always seemed to miss out on, so guess I shouldn't be surprised that it happened again. I did get to see Twisted Sister this summer though, which was pretty good. Full makeup and everything. Talk about a time warp, lol.

Duff said:
Very cool :cheers: . I'm still pissed I had to miss out when he was here last month. That's 1 band I've always seemed to miss out on, so guess I shouldn't be surprised that it happened again. I did get to see Twisted Sister this summer though, which was pretty good. Full makeup and everything. Talk about a time warp, lol.

yeah, i still need to get to a twisted sister show. i would have loved to have gone to the alice cooper/twisted sister/sebastian bach show a few years ago.

Yeah, us here in the valley are lucky...Alice Cooper is a DJ on one of the stations and I listen to him every night. He's really funny (who'da thunk?)....too bad he hardly ever plays his own music.

his radio show is on 2 different stations out here. he probably doesn't play alot of his own music on the show because then he may be looked at as a dj that just likes to "toot his own horn" so to speak.

Back